advice needed

Discussion in 'General' started by jcgavn, May 18, 2016.

1. Hi guys I need help I recently got some herb off a mate a bought myself a magic flight box vaporiser .I've never done anything before I took a few hits of it Sunday night (4)and with in 20 mins I was freaking out and had pains in my chest and left arm.today Wednesday I still have pain in my chest and am still anxious.please tell me this will pass .I will never try this again it's not for me.advice please

2. Hmmm, this looks familiar. This will pass. Don't try again.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  3. Relax dude, did you expect to live forever? You know how anxious you get, it's your anxiety that's the problem, not the pot. And you only need one thread for this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol newwwb tokers. Gotta love em. Just calm down when you smoke brah. Just chill. You'll be fine. I promise.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. How old are you? How is your health?

Smoking causes your heart rate to rise for a short time after smoking.

The only thing I can think of is if you already have issues with your heart.

Other than that, a lot of it is mind games. We are extremely powerful beings. We just don't know it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks guys sorry for multiple posts wasn't sure where to post it thanks again

7. 33 and healthy as far as I no.have got the full heart checked Tuesday as good at docs just hope this anxious feeling goes away

8. The anxious feeling will go away when you stop worrying about it, not before.