Advice needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iStayBaked, May 18, 2016.

1. What could I do better?

2. No foil and get two small fans. Air makes a big difference. Foil makes hotspots.

3. Ill take down the foil and i cant get any fans in there except one box fam but it barely hits it, theyll be going outside when all of em are over 3 to 5 inches

4. Wait at least 2 weeks so you can establish a root system and some leave. You want your plant to be somewhat sturdy before going out side. Use something white as a reflector. Like Istaybaked said, foil creates hot spots and acts as a magnifying glass. Those are small CFLs and can be kept 3 to 5 inches away to reduce stretching.

5. Going to need more lights!

6. I would like too but its not my place and i dont have permission to grow and i don't want to risk it for 2 weeks

7. Added 2 cfls at 900 lumes so now ive got 3 1600lume cfls and 4 900lume cfls

8. What should I do? And can I tell the sex yet? And how can I get the root thicker, stonger...
    I'm going to buy 2 more 1.5cu ft of ffof, I think it will be enough for 4 7 gallon pots, and i got some left from my last bag. Im gettin the humidity monitor so i can attempt to control the humidity when i goto dry and cure them.
    So my question is, what else can I get from Amazon thatll help me get my plant bigger and better. I really need to get the most out of these plants that I can because I wont be able to grow more because it's too late in season.

Extra Question: How long would clones have to be inside under light before I could put them outside? I'd like to try to clone the plants that end up being female.

9. any advice at all?