Advice needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Valleydude, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Hi guys ,4 weeks into my first grow ,'re- potted from 4 " to 11 litre 7 days ago ,but already the roots are shooting through the pot ,any suggestions ? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. I think they look okay, I couldn't see any roots coming through in the pic.

3. #3 Fataqui, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    don't transplant your plant until is double the size of your pots width and height. Then I usually go 2 sizes up from my last pot size when transplanting. Solo to 1g, 1g to 3g, 3g to 5g final pot, or 5g to 7g final pot... but like I already said, I only transplant when my plant is double the size of the pot it is currently in h x w.

• Like Like x 2
  4. If you're leaving water in the bottom tray for long periods after watering the roots will seek the water through the holes in the Bottom of the pots. After watering pour out the runoff and you shouldn't have that problem. If you take the plant out right now you probably won't see any root circling because the root is going straight down through the Bottom seeking water.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for the reply is this bad or there anything I should do I'm a total newbie

6. uploadfromtaptalk1459711587514.jpg

7. I don't see any rocks. you need to have a couple inches of rocks at the bottom of your pots to let the water drain correctly. Your plants look healthy. Don't worry for now but when you pot up put some rocks at the bottom and try to start pouring out your runoff now, those root bits will shrivel back. It'll be okay.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Many thanks