Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by straight_chillin, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I plan on smoking with some girls that have never smoked what would you suggest? Joint/spoon/blunt?

2. You can't go wrong with a joint or blunt for a group of people.

3. #3 RvginATL, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Joint or a bowl. Bongs are too complicated for scrubs and they'll probably get too high for their first time. Joints are easy to use and don't smack you in the face as much as glass would. Bowls are similar but there is explaining involved...and that can be complicated with women ;) jk but seriously some people just can't grasp the concept of lighting, inhaling, and covering/uncovering the carb simultaneously.

Edit:
    Forgot to mention a blunt is a little harsh for your first time.

4. If you have a vape, take as a big a hit as you can, and as soon as you blow out take as big a bong rip as possible. Repeat at least 4-5 times.

In all seriousness joints are convenient and more manageable. Plus you can toss it more easily if you get rolled on

5. Jay or an L.

6. joints are nice for 3 people but blunts are better for a crowd.  But my preference is a nice bowl not too hard for newbies to figure out and you get good hits.  Now I love me some bong rips amongst friends but that can be too coplicated for some. So be safe and happy smoking