Advice needed

Discussion in 'General' started by imadamnlegend, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Ok, so you know when you and girl/guy have a 'moment' of long eye contact and you get butterflies in your stomach? What should you then do? I had this with a seemingly amazing girl today, and I am certain she felt the same thing from how she acted. Except it ended with me saying goodbye (supermarket) and leaving without a number (FML).

How does one approach a girl in this sitaution? Just chill with it and be straight.. or?

2. Uhh I believe the universal response to this inquiry would be to be yourself and there are more appropriate places in the forum for this discussion.

/thread.

3. Does she know your name? Try "Hey, I'madamnlegend"
    that usually opens it up for conversation

4. I think something like 6 straight seconds of eye contact means that they either want to have sex with you or murder you

5. Just go up to her and start talking to her..

6. ...sex.

or....

fuck :eek:

Alright, so just 'be myself'. Have a little chat, introduce myself, get number...?

7. next time your in there a simple "how are you" should get the ball rollin!

8. Precisely, good luck!:cool:

9. Next time you catch her glancing, smile.

Then close...walk near her nonchalantly, make an offhand statement about the setting, and the rest is history.

10. Cheers man :smoke:

Man, I got the smile and the eyes down to a tee; it's actually ridiculous. Its just my gameplan after that isn't great...but I'm just gonna go with the flow. I'm tempted to go back tonight, but I'm a little cross-faded so driving is a big no :(