Advice needed...RE: Amsterdam

Discussion in 'General' started by TKONYC, Jan 16, 2010.

1. God forbid he sneezes :rolleyes:

2. what if i DO stick'em in my nostrils but i inhale it by accident...i mightve just invented a new way to get high with seeds.

but seriously if ppl can smuggle in diamonds....why not seeds

Indica Kid...i concur :smoking:

3. hahahaha!

How long are you going to be in amsterdam? You HAVE to try the hash for me man, I wanted to while I was there but didn't have enough $$ for the rest of my trip. The prices range from place to place, but the hash will def. be worth it. One of the coffee shops I saw it in, it was like 40 euros, but you can probably find it cheaper.

Also, try the spacecake. You can find them in some of the stores throughout the town, and they will put your ass out (atleast they did for me). They are like 5 euros while I was there.

4. Yea I forgott you may have to sneeze. But you could kinda sneeze out the mouth so to speak, like I do...:hello:

5. Come on guys seeds you know how small seeds are that should be easy at Keats it sounds easy get one of your shoes take the inside pad out cut a whole in it and put them in there put pad back in and there you guy or you can find a place in your pants or some where I would find a way to do it

6. ill be staying at the Dam for 5days. i will most def try a lot of hash and the space cake. ive been hearing about this space cake and i assume its similar to weed brownies.

im really curious about the shrooms, im hopin the friends i go with are willin to try, if they're not i prolly wont do it. cant be fun doin it alone is it?

7. has anyone tried mailing seeds back to the states from Amsterdam? They wouldn't really be able to trace the package back to you if you use a fake name and return address and pay in cash at the post office. You could also just use a fake name to the address you're sending it to so in the event US customs does find it then whoever you're sending it to can deny any knowledge of the package since it won't be addressed to anyone at the end location. I think the worst that could happen is having the seeds get confiscated. Anyone have any differing views or knowledge?