Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice needed! Myrcene with Edibles!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nicholas.s, Aug 2, 2017.

1. #1 Nicholas.s, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    So guys, I've made my cannaoil.. Now i need to figure out when to take my Myrcene! I know when smoking its about am hour beforehand- but what bout with edible? You know, since it has to digest and takes much longer to kick in?
    So, when do you guys start sipping on your (diluted) lemongrass oil - or chowing down on some mangoes if you prefer THAT route - before munching down on an edible or swallowing your oil lone (like me :hello:)?

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong category!

PS v2: By the way, how's this for colour? Made from some herb, lecithin and coconut oil. Good for first try or no? Just a small batch for the first ;)
    Snapchat-491017460.jpg

2. Looks good, what did you filter with? I use a 50 micron screen and it seems to hold up. Did you decarb? My first batch I didn't filter and so yours does indeed look pretty nice. Have you tested it?

Oh and I like to eat frozen mangoes in a smoothie 30 min before edibles, with some added fat like nuts or something with butter to make it last a little longer.

3. Alright, so it looks like the process is the same whether you're smoking or eating, great :D

As for what I filtered with... Well I really had to improvise as I had absolutely nothing. I had found some of those thin plastic (sandwich) bags, cut it down to a nice size, put it over a jar and secured it with an elastic band and poured my oil in. All that was left to do was to close the bag opening and put small holes into the bottom where the oil was using a small sewing pin. These acted as my filter holes lol. Now just press the air and the oil will filter through the holes! I know this aint the best but it was all i had so i had - lol - but it worked i guess.
    Haven't tried it yet though.. Fingers crossed! Haha.

Oh and yep, i did decarb

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice, haha, use what you got! You def get points for creativity! Let us all know how it came out!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

5. Haha, thanks, i tried! :ey:
    Will definitely let you know when i try them :)