Advice needed...from Edibles to Vaporizing?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cali_420, Apr 15, 2015.

1. I started researching portable vaporizers some weeks ago and have read so many conflicting views/opinions from different forums, blogs, youtube, etc that I still haven't narrowed down my selections and I'd like to finalize my purchase ASAP.  My preferred method of ingesting medicine is pills or edibles, but I'd like to try a cleaner, more discreet way of smoking.  From what I've been reading most portables are not capable of actually vaporizing dry herb and are nothing more than just e-cigs.   Since I have access to flowers, oils, waxes and concentrates in my state, ideally I'd like to buy an all in one vape so I can try out which form of vaporizing medicine works best for my tolerance compared to pills/edibles.  I'm looking for a high quality no combustion device that won't have my person or house wreaking of marijuana after each use.  I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and while I don't want to be cheap I'm not trying to break the bank or get robbed either!  Here's a short list of some options I've researched:  

Gentleman's Brand Ambassador Kit 
    V2 Pro Series 3 Vaporizer 
    Source Ghost Multi-Functional Vaporizer Pen
    Arizer Solo
    Hammer
    \t 

2. If I were you I would get the arizer solo it has lots of temperatures to select from and you won't combust the flower.

3. Hey, get Da Buddha or Silver Surfer(both made by 7th floor), sucks for vaping wax... but taste is so clean with herb, I get massive clouds, doesn't stink up my place really, and I'm faded off a .2. Imo, better than the arizer or any other vape around that price range... if you're ballin get the plenty

4. Lmaod at gentleman vape lol hahahahahahahahahha wtf