Advice needed for THC eliquid

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Mansabadman, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Hello folks.

Im after a little advice. I make my own vape eliquid and its pretty easy.

I usually make the liquid using fresh bud however I have a few grams of THC so i decided to give it a go with that. I started the usual way by decarboxylating the THC to activate it. However what I did next I now know is not correct.

I put the thc powder straight into the vg/pg mix thinking it would dissolve however it didn’t and now I just have a gloopy mess too thick to go through a vape.

I'm now at a loss of what to do. Should I continue following my original method and put it on a slow cook for 24 hrs and then strain it or is it now a lost cause and I should just throw it away?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I honestly would stop vaping it. Unless your "THC" which im assuming is wax or shatter and not THC-A or activated extract, i would just stop vaping it because you are potentially vaping the solution which the wax is mixed with. things like Distillate could possibly have the qualities to be vaped but even that i would avoid due to its quality and other added chemicals. Unless its intended to be vaped ( like a cetrian version of distillate which is meant to be vaped) i would avoid it to prevent chemicals getting into my lungs directly due to "gloopy mess" not only having THC in it or better yet THC-A in it at all. BE safe especially in times like this with your lungs and inhale items that are meant to be vaped if you wish to do so with that certain method of intake. Thats just my 2 cents, im sure some one in here has a better understanding of combining vape juice with "thc" but if i were you i would avoid it.

3. #3 frostchaser, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    I would be very careful using the PG and VG products. A lot of that stuff is pretty dangerous, some of it when vaporized releases formaldehyde even. I make my own as well and use decarbed THC oil liquefied with no more than 6% plant derived Terpines

• Like Like x 1
  4. 3% terp is max imho

same for pg, 3%.

Vg will separate without peg 200 or 400

5. i do gold coast terps and the suggestion from the owner is 4.6% for what its worth...

6. U will taste it clearly w 5 drops per gram of wax crumble or butter, etc