**Advice Needed**Check Out my Indoor T5 Scrog Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DutchMa5ter, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Hellllooooo Grasscity Below you will find pics attatched of my Indoor T5 scrog grow, Hows it looking??? Im now in my first week of 12/12 day 2 to be exact. How long before I start seeing budz? Also I have the FF trio and plan to use a table spoon or two of Big Bloom everyother watering and A Teaspoon of Tiger Bloom once a week as a boost do yall think this is a good feeding schedule? Whats your experience with Fox Farm tiger bloom and Big bloom? And finally as you can see from the pics of my light that I have 3 3000k Bulbs with 1 6400k for a duel spectrum setup. Tell me what you think!!!! Any and all advice is much appreciated stay high GC -Ls

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've grown under a very similar setup as you

and finally included all the above rack in T5 's at 2700k warm red

and left a 25 cfl at 6500k at the center

as I like to bring the tubes down to within an inch of the tips

by taping a little thread to the tube as a marker ..lol

I also severely prune the lower 12-18 inches, they go as clones

as its a T5 the light don't reach that far anyways

I'd be careful of over feeding and over watering

as the lights are cooler less water is required ..imo

good luck

3. :love-m3j::love-m3j::love-m3j::love-m3j:Thanks bro never thought of the over-watering thing its sorta been alil problem for me and now I know why youve been a great help much appreciation for ya dawg -t5 Growers Union Local 42t5-

• Like Like x 1
  4. what do you expect my yield to be like?

5. 2 OZ if that...

Dont expect anything great with T-5

6. im a week into flower, can i prune the bottom quarter of my plant? and by doing that do you literally cut the branch of at the main stem

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Can someone PlEASE tell me if these leaves are burned from over feeding or is kt some sort of deficiancy or toxicity? Advice is highly appreciated thankyou

Attached Files:

8. Looks like PH issues or cal/mag issues. What are you using for food?

9. I was using Fox Farm big bloom and grow big after my last feeding about 2 weeks ago maybe less I started seeing those sick leaves so I flushed my last watering and Planned to flush again this watering then start up Using FF Big Bloom every other watering then Tiger Bloom once a week as a Booster what you think?

10. I should also add that I keep my ph at 6-6.5 and my plants are in fox farm ocean forest soil

11. I have always used T5's as well with all my grows. It would appear that in the pics you could get you lights closer to the tops. I keep mine within a couple inches

• Like Like x 1
  12. '...
    I'd be careful of over feeding and over watering

as the lights are cooler less water is required ..imo...' half the feed is good!