Advice need for first time in Amsterdam! All help appreciated

Discussion in 'General' started by ImSoLicked, Aug 4, 2012.

1. So I'm going Amsterdam for 2 - 3 later this month, that's not really long so here's what I need help with:

Obviously, the best coffee shops (in your opinion). I've heard the grasshopper(?) is good, but again, your personal favorites.

Also, specific strains to try? Again your favorite or the best.

We're gonna get the iAmsterdam passes, so gonna go on the canal cruise, what other attractions should I see, or places to visit, nice areas to just chill and smoke?

I know I'm asking a lot but please, I want to get as much out of this experience as I can :) btw I'm 18 if that matters, thanks

2. never been myself but have also heard the grass hopper is amazing and a friend told me nevilles haze is the shit to try!

3. Thanks, no one else has anything to offer? :(

4. Coffee shop Prix De Ami-near Centraal Station and opens at like 8 am-good bud/coffee/juice and you can smoke cigs in the back room. Had some potent Big Buddha Cheese there after an overnight flight.

Coffee shop Katsu-over by the Rijksmuseum...it's a tiny little place that a friend told me about, got some mid-priced "whitesnake" because I didn't want to get too baked before going to the Rijks...and I was still slack jawed geeking out at the old masters.

There's a pancake restaurant around the corner from the Anne Frank House and I'm pretty sure I'd fight a dozen midgets for another one of those pancakes.

Grey Area...sadly never made it there, but a lot of people say it has some of the strongest ganja in the world.

Watch out for those bicycles, relax and have fun...it's a wonderful city.

5. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']Coffee shop Prix De Ami-near Centraal Station and opens at like 8 am-good bud/coffee/juice and you can smoke cigs in the back room. Had some potent Big Buddha Cheese there after an overnight flight.

Coffee shop Katsu-over by the Rijksmuseum...it's a tiny little place that a friend told me about, got some mid-priced "whitesnake" because I didn't want to get too baked before going to the Rijks...and I was still slack jawed geeking out at the old masters.

There's a pancake restaurant around the corner from the Anne Frank House and I'm pretty sure I'd fight a dozen midgets for another one of those pancakes.

Grey Area...sadly never made it there, but a lot of people say it has some of the strongest ganja in the world.

Watch out for those bicycles, relax and have fun...it's a wonderful city.[/quote]

Thanks man, always wanted to go to an ihop (I live in London), that pancake house sounds as close as I'm gonna get. I'll be sure to check out those coffee shops too :)