Advice Guidance on How To Get More Educated on Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by PackSoLOUD, Sep 15, 2013.

1. I swear man. I'm tired of people shitting on us acting like doing a little weed is like smoking crack or some shit. This shit is from the ground and it's meant to be found. There's no fucking chemically enhanced and tampered shit with in weed. This shit is raw & natural like you get your other legal herbs for tea and shit. 

i just hate those people who want to shit on you and talk down on you b/c you be getting blazed sometimes. Or people who don't know shit and want to tell you not to do it, they never even done it and have been brainwashed with propaganda. 

I just want the truth and facts so i can protect myself against these people. Please less help eachother and post some of the shit people have told you about marijuana when they tell you, you shouldn't do it. 

i want to be more educated and being able to rebute these people and protect my self intellectually. 

where do you guys advice me or guide to start with my journey, any books, real articles, and place i can find real proof. Thanks.

2. A lot of people on this site are VERY knowledgeable on marijuana (way more than just an average toker).  Two people that come to mind that you can learn TONS from by reading their posts are  Granny (stromcrow)  and Badkittysmiles (I believe is the name).  The former knows everything about mmj and the science behind its workings, and the latter can make you a 10 course cannabis fucking meal, and any other extract you can possibly imagine.