Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice GCers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nitroushippo, Jan 28, 2009.

1. I turned 18 at the end of summer, but I'm one of those kids that has always been the oldest in the class. So I'm finishing up my senior year of high school and still living with my parents. About a month ago my mom found a waterfall I had made and they had a mini freak out but I continued to give them positive information about marijuana use (is there negative?) so they calmed down quite a bit. I kept smoking thinking that if I failed a UA I could just blame it on me using before I got caught. So like two weeks after getting caught my parents had me go to the clinic and take a drug screen which I know for a fact I failed. The weird thing is they haven't said shit about it. It was 2 weeks ago and I miss smoking. They haven't said a single thing about whether or not I'm smoking so the situation is sorta up in the air. I'm just wondering what you guys think about it. I've got a glass bong that is collecting dust waiting for some dank.

2. Maybe they just wanted to make sure you weren't doing other shit. Because, if you admitted to smoking weed.. Why bother taking you for a drug test unless they weren't checking for something else. ;)

Most parents (or at least mine), don't mind weed as much if it's the better of two evils.

3. That's what I was thinking. My mom actually said that in the clinic haha. Bitch tricked me into going. The appointment was set up to up my adderall dosage and the doctor was totally cool but once marijuana was mentioned the bitches persona changed completely haha. She was like "well your probably just looking for a better high". I was like really?

4. shoulda said u smoked salvia out of it

5. Well like I said; I'm 18 and am finishing up my senior year so I figured I may as well be honest. Plus my parents used to smoke and know what pot smells like so they would've assumed anyways. But smart idea, that could work for some.