Advice from Older Weed Smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by toomanygnomes, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Ayo Im just curious what some older smokers would say to a younger feller stoner to have him learn from you like? Older than me being 19+. and youngins say your dig to+o. Everyone pronunciate their age! if you want:smoke::eek::p:cool::smoke::D

2. Older stoners as in 19+? This really makes me doubt you being 18, how the fuck would someone's experience being a year older than you make a difference?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hes probably not 18 and doesn't realize the rule is actually enforced.
    He probably saw the 18 rule when he signed up and didn't take it seriously.

So yeah he is probably like 16?

OT: I'm 6. ban me.

4. "Never eat more than you can hold.
    Never hold more than you can eat!"

Granny (65 physically, ?? mentally)

5. I'm 20. And one year can make a huge difference.

Advice: don't make smoking your priority. I have done this, and its really hard to take even 1 day off now. Also, don't smoke everyday, you will regret it eventually. Don't give up on yourself and keep moving your life forward.

6. Don't let it get out of hand, don't do stupid shit high and make the rest of us look bad :)

Try and become the best person you can be, be nice to strangers, and be a cannabis enthusiast, help promote our image :D

7. Learn to grow and appreciate the T-breaks while growing.

8. I can attest to this fact.

I am 27, I consider myself a young guy, but when I'm on here I sometimes feel like a senior citizen.

Basically when I was younger I smoked a lot and worked at a job instead of going to college. And then when I moved across the country I didn't enroll in any colleges I just decided to do the same thing. Now I live with my older brother who did go to college and he works a lot less harder to pay the bills than I have to. What I make in a month he can probably make in two weeks.

Believe me, you don't want to be a loser who smokes everyday and has no job and lives with his parents. Holy shit. Aspire to something.

9. How the fuck did pikachu get ash's hat? Did he kill him? he looks fucking dangerous.

10. I don't know but i can only hope that he killed Ash. I hated him

11. Never EVER let herb get in the way of your education or responsibilities, once you feel as if bud has dominated your motivation, take a break for a bit and get your senses back.

Think of weed as a way to unwind after a hard day- not a tool to depend on!
    :smoke:
    Namaste~ :love:

12. The only reason I ever hated Ash was because he could get all the bitches and he never even fucked one of them.

What a pussy.

13. There was some really wise stuff here, I appreciate it. Im in college now making my grades and staying on top of things. I also have become pretty religious which has been fulfilling. I smoke everyday and T breaks are hard for me to do!! Smoking is not my main priority, but I always seem able to squeeze it in. Do you think a T-breaks are necessary to smoking the ganja?