Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice from movies...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Sep 9, 2003.

1. I'll start.

"This shouldn't be happening. And if it were happening, it would be all right, so don't worry. You'll see already. In the end it's all nice." -Requiem for a Dream

"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." -The Rock

2. "That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things. And this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know that there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember. I need to remember. Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in." -Ricky, American Beauty

Not exactly advice, but one of the greatest quotes to me. :D

3. "Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like it's too much, and my heart might burst. But then I remeber to just relax. And then it flows through me, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every moment of my little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday." -American Beauty (This isn't the exact quote, but it's as close as i can get from memory.)

4. my quote's by the dad, by the way, not ricky. Just so u don't think i'm saying the same quote.

5. "Yippie Kay Ay Mister Falcon"-Bruce Willis, in Edited for TV Die Hard 2

great advice. i use it everday.

6. "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue." Airplane

7. you aint leading but two things right now, jack and shit... and jack left town

- Ash, Army of Darkness

8. Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Mr.blonde reservor dogs

9. Do or do not, there is no try.

YODA

these are not the droids you are looking for.

obi-wan

10. "Honey, do you think that KFC is still open. (while sitting naked in car after streaking)" Will Ferrell Old School

11. i'm not pussy whipped!

i whip pussy!!! - friday after next (i think)

lol i laughed when i heard that one

12. lol. o.k just one................FILL IT AGAIN!

13. my precious!

gollum

14. dude whats mine say, sweet what about mine , dude what does mine say, sweet what about mine, DUUUUDE WHAT DOES MINE SAY, SWEEEEET WHAT ABOUT MINE.

dude wheres my car.

i run a blockbuster so i watch too many movies.

15. The spice must flow.

dune

16. "Dude!"
    "Dude!"
    "Dude!"
    "Duuuude!"
    "Dude!"
    "Well, I guess you've got a point there."
    -Baseketball

17. Joker "How can you shoot innocent woman and children?"
    Gunner "Easy! You just don't lead 'em so much!"

18. LMAO! What a great movie.

19. Anything from Super Troopers.

"Did I just miss a song? Sing it again Rookie Biaaaatch."

"Liter is French for give me my god damn Cola."

"Want me to Punch-a-size your face, for free?"

"It's delicious."

"Ha, lucky guess. I just lost a buck...to myself!"

"I got you good you fucker!"

"Bullshit, you couldn't pull me over. And even if you did, I'd have to activate my cars wings and fly away."

Eh, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. They're all quotes from Farva, too.

20. "The hell with them fellers. *spit* Buzzards got eat, same as worms"

Outlaw Josey Wales.