Advice from GC ladies please

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HardToker(:, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hi Bladies,

Well il start by saying i recently split from my long term girlfriend, we where together just under 3 years and where amazing together. Now towords the end <last few months. We had been goign through a rough patch, she went off sex because of her contraceptive injection and that played on me alot.

She broke up with me because we had been drifting apart and it seemed like she just didn't care all of a sudden we both said some really horrible things to each other and now she wants nothing to do with me, im fucking heartbroken and this is killing me.

She doesn't reply much and im hoping to meet up with her soon to give her back some of her stuff.

My question really seeing as women baffle me is, do i have a chance to get back with her at all? or should i just accept it and move on? I dont wan't to do the latter because im really in love with her but i don't wan't to move on if in a few weeks she will pull the whole i made a mistake thing.

Is she gone for good???

Thanks!

2. Sound's like the girl either lost feelings, or maybe found another guy. Basically you need to tell her EXACTLY how you feel and what you want. If she's not down, get over her. Because she's obviously not worth it then.

3. I feel like I'm almost in the same situation right now...

4. Sorry this is off topic but nanners you have the most adorable avatar ive ever seen ever

i would comment cause i feel your pain but ladies minds are like Big League Chew little pieces going everywhere all getting stuck together and making a crazy mess so, my advice is tell her what you feel and see if she rolls with it and accept the decision. However dont try to figure out her feelings on the matter yourself, or analyze why she made the decision she will make, because your head will explode

5. Well dude sounds like you just gotta talk to her and tell her how you feel.

6. Thanks for the advice guys and girls, well it seems she has been speaking with her ex who is a massive massive douche. Im not sure if they are getting close but she has just been chatting with him. I asked her what it is he has over me and she just said "there isnt :/"

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN? man women drive me crazy.

might just need to man the fuck up and move on but it's fucking hard.

7. [quote name='"HardToker:)"']Thanks for the advice guys and girls, well it seems she has been speaking with her ex who is a massive massive douche. Im not sure if they are getting close but she has just been chatting with him. I asked her what it is he has over me and she just said "there isnt :/"

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN? man women drive me crazy.

might just need to man the fuck up and move on but it's fucking hard.[/quote]

it means she doesnt have any logical reason why hes better than you but she emotionally wants to be with him and not you. It does not mean she wants to get back with you, probably never will. Cut your losses and move on

and meet new girls c:

8. If you would have kept it respectful it could have been fine. But instead, you let yourself get angry and said what you shouldn't have. I guess she did too. Both of you are in the wrong... Sometimes that can be the main reason why the people involved in broken relationships will never be the same again.

I'd say move on. However, if you were to get back together somewhere down the road you'd have to both come to a compromise about how wrong you both were.

Also, why are you asking her what she's doing with another guy? If he's better, etc? That's unnecessary, stay out of her business.

9. Move on brother..unrequited love is a bitch..especially when u have been with her for so long

Dot let her put u in as a second choice

Be either first or nothing

10. dont be a safety net bro, move on and dont look back.

use your negative energy and make something good come from it, start working out, learn how to play the guitar, do something positive. make her regret tossing you away, success is the best revenge. its easier said than done but trust me it is possible and does get easier with time, i was in a similar situation about a year ago. (cant believe it has been that long now lol)

11. Thanks for the replies all it's helped alot!

Moving on from her now anyway starting the gym and talking to another girl.

Life's gunna get better I know it :)

thanks again :)

12. I was in the same situation man, good things don't last forever.
    I tried to hard to get back with the girl and it worked and all, but it just wasn't the same afterwards.