Advice Forum

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by resnov420, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Anyone that is experinced and has advice on an indoor grow tent envoirnment, temperture control mainly got the inline fan i need and still gettin a lilttle warm in there, outside room is always cold so just wondering if maybe i should have a fan blowing in maybe?

2. You're asking about fresh air blowing into tent or circulation inside tent?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Fresh air blowing in, got two fans for circulation on the inside, just wondering if its safe to blow in, the room outside is clean so thinking it should be fine?

4. Yeah, if it's clean, that's fine. I'm forced to be set up that way as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just make sure your fan blowing in is significantly smaller in capacity then your exhaust fan and you'll be fine. That way it will still maintain negative pressure in the tent. If you pump too much air in the tent it will allow smells to escape. There's usually ground level flaps with screen on tents. That's how I get most of my intake air. I have them all open on the back side of the tent that's against the wall.

I attached a short duct to my intake fan to keep light from getting in through the fan blades. It just runs behind one of my desks next to the tent so it can grab cool air off the floor.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ok cool that's what I did today, got it to about 73 steady now seems to work great, thanks for the advice! Its nice to have a place to bounce ideas off of experienced people!

• Like Like x 1