Advice for weed edibles

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Mgb22617, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Hello! First time on here. So around my area there's alot of spray on trash gummies like stoney patch etc. None are potent and usually are less than 10 bucks each. Recently alot of people got sick off of them. So I said I'm going to make sure my friends never get sick again. I got my marijuana license, problem is I dont know where to start. I have great quality d9 distillate. I was going to do 1 liter of d9 distillate and 1 liter of coconut oil, mix and then inject into the gummies. Does this sound like a good idea or does anyone else have any advice??

• Like Like x 2
  2. Start small. Work in 1 table spoon amounts until you get your process fully worked out. I can't tell you how many fails we see with no way to fix them.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Capsules are easy to do, always work, never fail. All my cannabis friends rave about them.

BNW

3. Thank you for the response! But distillate is so thick I think its impossible to use spoons until mixed with something like coconut oil

4. Figure a way to measure by volume or weight so you are making the same strength finished product every time. This way your customers will always know exactly what to expect from a given dosage.

Nothing worse then taking to much and the hours of shear misery that comes from to high a dose.

For example I use BadKat's Hash recipe for all my work and have for nearly 10 years.

5 grams of decarbed Kief or Hash or Concentrates
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecitihn
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes (optional)
    Done
    Fills 30 (0) capsules

Kief-Hash 1 drop = 3mg
    Concentrates Rosin 1 drop = 5-6mg

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 160 micron dry ice Kief.
    Triple batches shown.
    15 grams of Kief
    3 tablespoons Coconut oil
    2 teaspoons Lecithin.
    [​IMG]
    I've made thousands of these.

BNW

5. Nice!! Love the setup. Yea I figured 1 liter is 1000ml. So if I mix with 1 liter of coconut oil it should be fairly easy to track the mg for each Gummy