advice for taking huge hits

Discussion in 'General' started by ¡420!, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I've been smokin for a while now and even tho i can get sum pretty big hits off my bong i still have friends who can take so much more. So i want to know if there is any special technique or anything that i could do in order to get a really huge kill hit. Please share some advice. thanks

2. here's how I do it

1) exhale
    2) when sucking in the smoke make sure your lips are closed around the blunt completely and dont pull in the smoke but try to breath through the whole blunt. now the important thing is to not use to much oxygen while pulling the smoke into your mouth, so dont fill your lungs while taking the smoke in but just pull it into your mouth.
    3) open your mouth just a crack and rip in some fresh air pushing the smoke down into your lungs, make sure it hits the bottom of your lungs too. not just the top near your throat. hold for 2 sec
    4) exhale
    5) repeat steps 2,3,4

3. don't be a little girl.
    smoke more.
    ?????
    Profit.

idk any other way to put it.

4. as you're hitting, exhale out your nose so you can suck in more smoke!

5. I heard that Kenny G can inhale and exhale at the same time.

Making him the man.

6. its impossible pretty much as far as I can think because your nose & mouth airways are attatched

7. Oh well, Kenny G is still the man.

8. if you're talking bongs,
    pull really hard as the smoke is making its way up to your mouth so the smoke will come faster, hence a bigger hit.
    If it means it takes you two breaths to smoke your cone, so be it :)
    I havent met one person that cares how someone smokes their cone, just so long as the cone is empty and there is no ghostie in the bong.
    It's not too hard, bbbbut practice makes perfect :D

9. See circular breathing.

10. Thatta maaaaaan. :D

See it, seriously, it's the Shiiiiiiiit.

11. I googled it, but i havent quite found how a smoker would use it.
    Someone cre to link me or explain?
    I can do the one that musicians use.

12. nah. wouldnt work for smokin. you cant inahle and exhale at the same time, each require the same muscle (diaphram...) only can move one way at a time. lol. circular breathing is for like instrument playing and its not really breathing, you exhale from your mouth, keep some air in your mouth then breathe in your nose while you push the air in your mouth out with your cheeks/tounge. (and as far as i know you cant store smoke in your mouth, AFTER you inhaled it. well even if you can it wouldnt look like one long hit either it would have pauses...

--- and for me i just exhale so i have no air then take a nice healthy lung full of smoke.

and if you dont hold it as long your clouds are going to be thicker and more "dense"

13. Dude. He totally can, with a citation it says on wikipedia that he did it for 45 minutes straight. it's called circular breathing and its out your mouth in your nose. so if you could pull off a nose hit you'd be toasted!

14. All practice man, we used to sit at my mates when we were young as
    hell and take the biggest hits we could, till we were literally choking.

These days i can take any size hit i want.

Any size.