Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice for passing a drug test??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bumblebee133, Jul 30, 2018.

1. so I’ve been a pretty heavy smoker for a bout a year now (pretty much every day, multiple times a day, occasionally skip a day). I’m starting an internship in about 3 weeks, and I’ve quit smoking for a little over 2 weeks. I know that there are lots of ways to cleanse your system, but I’m not sure when the actual day of the drug test will be (most likely within the first week). Is there any way that I would be able to pass without using any tricks, just stopping for 5 weeks? I’ve been drinking lots of water and I’m going to start working out to sweat a lot too. Please help! Thanks
    I’m 5,7, 170lbs and female

2. 5 weeks isn't enough time to do it legit. Do not work out it releases more into your system as it breaks down. Just sustain from using it and test yourself to see where your at.if your still dirty a couple days before the test get some clean urin place it in a condom and place that in another condom and stick it inside you if you feel comfotable doing that if not drink lot a of water and 45 min before the test take a couple of b12 supplements to make your iron yellow.