Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice for Newbies on Hiding Your Stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Picklesnshakes, Dec 22, 2009.

1. #1 Picklesnshakes, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    Hey guys, I recently thought of a new, clever way (it was to me, at least) to store my pipe at home while I stay with my parents over winter break. I figured that the method would work just as well with any sort of "stash" you're trying to hide. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures, but it's pretty self explanatory and easy to do.

Put your stash into a drawstring bag. If you are trying to hide weed, it would be a good idea to get an airtight container and then put that container in the drawstring bag. After you've put all your goodies in the sack, go to your closet and find a hangar that has those small hooks on the inside of the hangar. They'll look like little J's, some are so small it almost looks like a piece of excess plastic. Use that hangar and put it on a sweater or some other sort of big, puffy top (I used my OSU pullover that I use for football games).

Hang up the sweater (or whatever) and then hang the drawstring bag (full of all your goodies) from the inside hooks of the hangar. It'll look like nothing is there, just a sweater among the rest of your clothes. Noone looks for a stash there from my experience and it's worked for me when all else has failed.

Hope that can help some of you who are having a hard time hiding their stuff from whoever you don't want finding it.

2. exactly what i used to do, kept in my bag i brought skating. bag had my skate tool, wax, camera, other generic stuff so it didnt arouse suspicion

what i do now is keep my stuff in an ipod box. i keep my bowl in a little plastic baggy so it doesnt stink it up too bad. the ipod box just sits on my computer desk all the time, looking perfectly in place

3. I keep mine in my computer lol

4. I keep my belongings in the bottom of a trashcan full of towels in the cupboard under the sink. It's not the absolute best hiding spot, but it sure makes shower sessions convenient as hell. :)

5. Its amazing how many people have to actually hide their stuff, I was one of them at one point as well. I ended up just telling my mom, you'd be surprised how many of your parents probably did too (smoke back in the day), just haven't told you or didn't want to for whatever reason. Doesn't mean go and do what I did haha, cause the repercussions for otherwise could suck.

Now there's no need to hide! Although I do try to be a little discreet, her house and all..

Also for some reason out in the open seemed to work too, she still doesn't know where I stash my shit and it's in a shoe box right next to my bed.. haha

6. Although that sounds excellent, some of us don't really have that leisure for the time being. My mom's sister became a raging drug addict and basically ruined her life, pitting my mother against all forms of illegal intoxication, including underage drinking. 10 more months until I'm out of this place. :D

Edit: Wait a minute.

Lol. Doesn't that mean you also hide your stuff?

7. no i just leave it there for convience cause everythings in order and in one spot, why does she need to know beyond the fact that i do smoke? i just found it really surprising when she said she had no idea, thought all my visine was for allergies and didn't think twice when she walked into my room once and said it smelled like herbs

8. I feel bad for normal families with normal parents. My parents know I smoke and they quite honestly couldn't care less. They trust me enough to know I do not abuse substance and I've had quite a few serious talks with them RE: me and smoking. I'm not a jerk, though, so I keep my shit in a shoe box in my closet. It's just not good manners to leave your shit around when you live with someone else, especially your parents. I'm not in their faces about it and I'm not dishonest about it. I'm so fucking glad I'm honest. Makes everything ayokay. P.S. My parents both smoke like, annually. "Special occasions"... Or, with my dad, when his college buddies show up. They go on a "walk" and come back all smiley and stuff. I love to just hang around then and hear the dirt they dish on my dad. But yeah, strict parents ftl, balance ftw.

9. its all about the computer. NO ONE will find it in my computer.
    i repeat, NNO OOOOOOOONEE

10. I hide my stuff in a spray can with the bottom cut out then replaced

11. If you aren't dealing don't keep a stash of weed on you simply buy enough to smoke when you want to and for paraphernalia, simply keep it somewhere you know is not going to be looked at and don't give anyone a reason to be suspicious. Carelessness is a huge part of getting busted.

12. Inside something electronic like a guitar amp is a great place. Inside your computer seems kind of excessive and inconvenient though, lol.

The sweater idea is not bad, OP. I usually keep all my shit gathered in a drawstring bag anyway to keep it organized. That then goes inside a duffel bag, backpack, on the desk, under the bed, etc.

13. yea i hide all my shit in my computer (entire front panel can open up for easy access i can also lock it). everything excepet the weed cause i figure it might start heating up and smelling up my room. so i keep my weed under a dresser in the corner but i gotta find a better spot

14. I had my shit around, cause I would get high and loose it if I hid it. My mom found out, and I prefer it that way.

15. lol i didnt realy tryed to hide my stash lol i just threw it in my dresser and no knew the better hahaha

16. Girls hide your shit in the ass of one of your stuffed animals :)

17. lol thats what i do

18. Yeah bro that's the way to go. I just make sure my weed and piece are in an airtight container.

19. I just got my stash in a black plastic bag in a straw container in my room.
    I felt pretty good bout findin' my place hah.