advice for my friend.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leftisinger66, Apr 28, 2012.

1. A friend of mine is having trouble getting over a past love of hers, her feelings for him are still strong and she's really hurting. All of this happened so long ago and she told me she was over him but she recently confessed that she's still not ok. He left her on bad terms and she can't move on. I feel so bad but I have no idea what to say to help her feel better. Any advice? :/

2. Put it in her butt works 99% of the time :cool:

3. Are you a dude or a girl

4. ^ answer that ...

if your a dude, bring up the thought of friends with benefits. itll help her get her mind cleared.

if your a girl, just be there for her

5. I'm a girl.. Lol.

6. #6 Deleted member 457210, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

7. Get her mind off of it!
    No matter how much my friends tried to talk me out of thinking about an ex, I was still hung up.
    You need to remind her that this isn't the only guy she'll be excited about and will make her feel that way!
    She's sugar coating a past relationship where the guy isn't spending another minute thinking about her... So why is she wasting her life on him?

If anything get her the book, "It's Called a Breakup 'Cause it's Broken". Sooo good.

8. Yeah ya jost gotta remind her there's far more too life than her ex

9. [quote name='"leftisinger66"']A friend of mine is having trouble getting over a past love of hers, her feelings for him are still strong and she's really hurting. All of this happened so long ago and she told me she was over him but she recently confessed that she's still not ok. He left her on bad terms and she can't move on. I feel so bad but I have no idea what to say to help her feel better. Any advice? :/[/quote]

Tell her to grow some lady balls. Trololol.

10. Thanks haha I'm sure she'll appreciate that. :p