Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice for how to make bud last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wearetrainwrecks, Oct 3, 2013.

1. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks when it comes to making your green last a little longer. Like does geinding it help, is it better to smoke a lot at once or space it out? Etc. Etc.

2. Hold all your hits in take a hit then another and so on till ur lungs r full and hold it im ghost that shit

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Vape or bongs

4. bongs are the best and most affordable method for making your weed last. Though vapes are always good, i've never tried it myself. You should definitely invest in a bong cuz u can get like 3-5 hits off one bowl depending on how big the bowl is.

5. oh and grinding your weed is always a good option

6. Don't torch the bowl- just a small flame for just a second

7. Don't cherry the whole bowl... Light corners and do it methodically... But you should just start vaping concentrates... It lasts so much longer... A gram or 2 lasts me 2-3 weeks for my twice a day habit haha

8. One hitters and ghosting hits, I challenge someone to come up with a more conservative method.

9. #10 SupaaBaked, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    I really can't believe people are still so naive that they still think taking massive hits and holding your breath is going to get you higher. Don't hold a hit longer than 6 or 7 seconds, anything after that and you're just depriving your brain of oxygen. That's why some stoners are pretty stupid, alongside swimmers. Holding your breath that long is going to kill your brain cells plain and simple

Now about conserving weed. In 6+ years of smoking hands down a dugout and one hitter. It's nowhere near my favorite way to smoke but no more than 3 or 4 hits and i'm good. One gram of white russian lasted me from friday until monday and i was smoking on it quite a bit. Bongs and joints burn up the most bud the fastest. I would still prefer a one hitter over a snap in a bong, it gets me higher.

10. Gravity bong. Lil bit of green and a.good bit of smoke.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

11. #12 wearetrainwrecks, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    First of all, thanks to everyone for the advice, it will definitely come in handy. And second, I just have to say that, coming from reddit, you guys are rediculously awesome. Its a nice change to get actual responses and not downvotes and "fucktard" comments. I think I've found my new favorite community!Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Well obviously its better to space it out...if you smoke it quickly its going to be gone quickly, that's pretty much how everything works when it comes to consumerism. 

Also, if you smoke multiple times a day you need more and more to feel high each successive time, or you need to use a lot over the course of a day just to maintain a moderate level of being buzzed.  In my opinion, you get much more out of it if you only do it once a day, the high is simply just more intense.  Using a vaporizer helps too, because I use about as half as much or sometimes less in a vape then I normally would in my bong for the same effect. 

13. Bongs is not the best and most affordable method, personally vaporizers will make your bud last three times longer then a bong, you see that bowl of bud you just packed in your bong? I can use 1/3 of that and get twice as many hits with my arizer solo

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan

14. Load snappers in your bong bowl. Take three. One every five minutes. Smoking in intervals gets you higher of of less leaf but it takes 100x as mic self control!

Toke On!

15. oh my god I hate reddit for that reason!! Bro you are in an amazing place! And is 100000 times better than reddit! Haha yeah!
    Have fun and yeah I found out that bongs do the trick just fine

Peace

16. I try to limit myself go a gram a day, sometimes il only end up smoking .5 of it cuz I only blaze once a day n that's before bed-cuz thts only way I can sleep lol it hard but it helps out a lot, espes the days I only smoke .5 cuz then I have a spare .5 I can jus blaze whenever and if I only smoke .5 a day, it quickly adds up to me having like a whole quarter I can just blow whenever, also I vape,found it to be the way I get most high off the littliest amount of ganj, I love vaping, no other way gets me higher n saves me more ganj then vaping/ also grind ur ganj, some of my friends don't n 1 bowl they pack without grinding is like 7 bowls for me when I grind

17. Decide how many hits you're going to take before you start smoking.

#RedEyeClub