Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice For First Experience With Edibles? -Brownies + Ensuing Activities

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Raton, May 23, 2013.

1. So. 

My fiance and I started smoking 8 months ago. We smoke only about once a week. Neither of us has ever eaten pot, and we're planning on baking some brownies soon. My tolerance is abysmal, as I'm about 5'1 and small; 3 hits from a bowl of good weed (I have regular access to medical strains) and I'm blazed off my ass. He's about 5'8 and 250lbs, with a low-moderate tolerance. How much would you recommend putting in each brownie?

I'm gonna be out of state for five weeks starting about a week after we do this, so I'm hoping to make the experience truly memorable. Generally, we stay in the house and watch movies and fuck, but we want to do this during the day and maybe go out. What should we do during the hours we're expecting to maintain the high? We'll probably spend at least some of the time at home, so the simpler things should be considered, too. 

Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. go hiking or something outdoors where you can bust up crazy laughing.  I took my buddy to a major college football game for his first time and he was trippin out! 

Then, after your guys do the outdoor stuff...go back in the house for that movie and fuck (not necessarily in that order)

Have fun.

3. That sounds fantastic. 

Anyone else?

4. Sounds like brownies might not be the right choice for you both..  After you make the oil to cook with, just cap it and save the extra calories from the cakes..

5. Well, we did it. Slapped about .75g in each brownie (between the two of us, we ate about a brownie and a half) and ohhhh boy. :) Hiked a bit, fucked a lot, watched horror movies. It was great.

6. I love to hear succes stories! Sounds like you both had a great time.