Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice for finding a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjjamm, Jan 14, 2011.

1. What's the best way to find a dealer in a highschool?

2. ask your friends if they smoke and get hook ups from their dealer?

3. hey man, a lot of ppl ask similar questions. Most ppl will tell you to ask your friends or ask the "right" ppl, people that look like they fit the part. In the past I have just asked my friends if they could help me out and I found connections that I tap into when I need it. I still don't have a formal dealer, its a work in proress.

4. Look for people you usually talk to if they know anyone who smokes or sells and go to that person. And don't hand them the money before you get the weed. You get the weed, you hand them the money. And don't make yourself like a sucker or else people will try and jip you.

5. What SD said.

FIRST RULE OF BUYING:
    NEVER front money. You must be able to hold the bag, smell it, and visually inspect it before you have even accepted the bag, THEN you get to business($$).

try to deal with someone honest and legitimate. Dont automatically look for thug type guys.