Advice for bartering (Illadelph Tube + Ashcatcher)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Raoul II, Jan 2, 2010.

1. I'm looking to get myself a nice new Illadelph and hopefully an illy ashcatcher to go with it tomorrow. I have plenty of money to spend, but I obviously want to get the best deal I can so I have something to put in it ;).

Would it be better to buy these two items on separate days (so I can say, well the tube's marked at 250 but I have 180 here in cash) or just try to talk them down as low as possible on the set. I'd prefer to spend less than 300 for the both things.

2. I'd go on two seperate days, and if it's like $250 or whatever you said, $180 might be unreasonable.
    Or I just suck at bartering.

3. see i would get them both together. smokeshops love big purchases and if you walk in there knowing what you want exactly and be like, do something for me, i think you will get your best deal.

4. I agree with this because then you can be like well since I am buyin these together how bout 20 bucks (or what ever you wanna say) off. That would probably be your best bet.

5. whats the lowest you think theyd go down if the tubes 250??

6. i think your gonna have a hard time trying to get both for under $300

7. Wonder if amazon sell bongs. ROFL