Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice for a newbie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by perigee_apogee, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Hi Everyone,

I am in a new city, and have no idea how to find pot. I don't have friends who smoke, I work in a very conservative corporate environment, and am not likely to meet anyone who can help me out any time soon. I'm in metro Detroit. Any advice at all would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Peri

2. Perhaps try to meet people and make friends in an, um, '420 friendly' location - such as a headshop... Something like that?

3. I always thought corp. people did the caine, maybe I'm wrong? I;m sure if you made an attempt some one you work with blazes.

4. Well you are in detroit, im sure you can find something...good luck

5. Hey, I live in Dearborn - probably VERY close to you.

I'm uh.. not sure if you want to PM me or something?

6. Try around a headshop even though Michigan headshops suck ass with our shitty laws.

7. Thanks for the advice, y'all. I'm still stone sober, against my will. I guess I just have to be patient and try to get to know a wider variety of people. It is hard for me, cuz I work 60 or more hours/week, and I don't drink, which seems to be the primary social outlet for my co-workers.

Peace and happy blazing.