Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice for a new smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pablo FTW, May 21, 2010.

1. I'm kinda new to weed. I've only started to consistently smoke for a few months now. I've been using a sneak a toke for smoking. I usually fill it up once and do work. But recently, (in Chef's voice) I've got a sneaking suspicion (end Chef voice) that I'm not doing enough. Sometimes I get a little drowsy; does this mean I've done too much or no enough? There are times when I feel like i've hit that right spot, but I haven't been able to get there consistently. No one ever really taught me the basics to the Art of Marijuana, so I'm very sorry for asking a question that seems obvious. If there are any other tips or advice that I should know, please bestow upon me your wisdom. Thank you and good day

p.s. I'm new to grasscity, as well, and it's pretty badass so far

2. It could be bad weed and when you smoke over a certain amount you begin to just give yourself a headache basically. Especially once you begin to build a tolerance towards it. I suggest trying to buy better weed, no offense intended.

3. what he said

4. at least you guys weren't douchebags about it. I thought i was gonna get ripped apart for being a "n00b"

5. Well it is the Apprentice Tokers section so you shouldn't be insulted for being a noob man haha. I'd say go with what they said though, find a better hook up.