Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

advice for a new buyer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sloth_Panda, Aug 21, 2013.

1. So i'm new to buying and i buy from a friend of mine she isnt a dealer but she buys from one and then sells to me. She gets some really good stuff from San Clemente. Okay so here we go i have asthma and if anything have seen an improvement with my breathing since of smoked haha adn other concerns about asthma? I sing and i dont want to mess up my lungs thinking about buying a vape? Is there anyway i can buy a bong, vape or something like that online without my roommates knowing? I live nowhere near a smoke shop or in the middle of nowhere sadly... What about dating the girl i get my weed from would that work out or be weird? I dont understand home much weed a gram is or an ounce and how long it would last me where i could hide it? we have dogs at my university all the time kinda sad. Best ways to smoke? What kind of music i love music i got everything ive experienced crazy stuff with some Zepplin and weirdly enough Skrillex who I'm not a huge fan of. I get good grades where should i smoke who with what time of day? haha and eyedrops what kind where should i buy them?
    I've smoked for a while but it was always just throwing down some cash when someone brings some out and that was always cool they would have the herb pipe, bong, vape, eyedrops, gum haha and now im looking to be able to do it by my own means when i want thanks!
    Thank for any help! :confused_2:

2. Come back when you're 18 OP. Stop spamming the forums with your issue kid.

3. What about dating the girl i get my weed from would that work out or be weird?     Seriously? 

4. LOLLLLLLL

5. you have to inject 4 marijuanas and listen to dark side of the moon for the full effect. make sure to hold onto the bed so you dont float away, my friend floated away and he just was never the same.

6. No but like she might get annoyed if u expect her to smoke u up all the time, idk.  If you do just offer to pay for half the weed she buys or something i guess. If ur in college I doubt ur roommates would care seeing as everyone over the age of 13 smokes weed now a days, but if they do really have a problem with it buy a P.O. box or find someone who has one or something

7. #7 mrsandman1, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    You never go full retard.