[advice] Ex Girlfriend wants to hook-up?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BensonSanders, Dec 7, 2013.

1. #1 BensonSanders, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    So I'm in an interesting predicament.I was talking to my ex girlfriend about how I had passed out on the floor after a long day of shredding on my snowboard, and had a dream that we had the hottest fuck either of us ever had.The conversation kept going and she asked for details. She was saying stuff like 'Yeah I need that right now.' and 'I thought about that all last night too.' (Paraphrasing cause I can't remember exactly what she was saying) the like.Then the other day she said, "I was gonna ask you if you wanted to do it for shits and giggles over New Years" and just complimenting me and flirting ever so slightly.Figure I should give some background:We've never been entirely out of contact, we have went to grab lunch a couple times. She says she misses my mannerisms and just my little quirks, from time to time. Tells me that her current (now ex) boyfriend does not think as highly of her as I did.A few weeks ago though I called her cause I was a total wreck, just got out of the Crisis Stabilization Unit and just the shittiest 36 hours of my life so far. She was saying things like "maybe you'll have someone who makes you so happy that you forgot all about the shitty things like a year ago" and etc.She drops hints about what she has been up to in the dating game but every time I even mention anything past that I hung out with a girl, she "doesn't need the details"I'd be all for it if I knew I was 100% over her. I know I'm not.A while ago, I spent a solid 30 hours on psychedelics unmentionables just doing some meditation since life took a few abrupt turns (unrelated to this incident).And during that time a recurring theme was her and how I still feel very warm towards her and how she holds a very important piece of me. And how she was a part of a very bright time in my life.Very confused, and still processing that 30 hours.Any outside input would be great. tl;dr:Great previous relationship. She called it off. Mixed signals since break up. Never lost contact, she still cares and all that junk. Wants to fuck over New Years. Unsure because of my own feelings.inb4 do it faggotinb4 op cant inb4 :smoking:

2. Dude don't do it you are going to fuck your head up stay away find something new

3. #3 AwakeNBaked, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
         Honestly, if you guys really want to be together, both you and your ex should take it slow before heading back into that relationship thing. Just make sure everything that happened in the past or whatever caused that break up to happen better be resolved or you'll end up where you don't want to be. 

Whatever you do, I hope you make that right decision. I was with my ex for 10 years and broke up last year. We tried keeping in touch, but nah that didn't work out. Somehow, I found her manipulative as we were talking sometimes. Like she would text me then disappear then flirt and hang out then disappear, Repeat Repeat. Nah, fuck that. I gave up on trying. I figured, if i got back with her, shit will never be the same again. I learned the hard way by falling for her bullshit, but I'm good now. 

Marijuana made a big impact on my life this year, lol. It helped me get through a lot and I'm happy where I'm at now. 

4. Fuck that walk away the world we live in never forgives and either do the people who live on it everyone forgives but never forgets so really they don't forgive

5. If you're already not sure of your emotions now, you'll probably be even more confused after the fact. If you think you have a future together, bring it up and see how she feels. Just be straight up so you dont waste your time and end up hurt.

6. mad props on that gem of a first post

7. It's a trick. She'll give you the pussy to lock you in cuz she knows you da man and you're better than the other guys she tried to be with.

Do you want a gf?
    Yes - Go bang your brains out on New Years and most likely fall asleep in each others arms romantically
    No - You have two options:
    1. Go bang and leave ASAP and disregard the mind tricks she plays on you
    2. Say no and stay away from her

8. Just do it already.  Sounds like your both not over each other.  I say go for it.  Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

9. #9 BensonSanders, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    I am at a point where I probably wouldn't be too messed up afterwards. Id be destroyed for a while but ultimately I'd be back to where I am at.She is also in the military and so she will only be back in town every year for a couple weeks, so it could just be that she wants to see if there is still something there and if not then she can cut it off romantically after that.Which I understand both motives. It is after all up to her, she knows what I would like but also knows I would much rather her be happy with or without me in the picture as such.Her mom talked to me on facebook and wants to see me when her and I are back in town. And I accepted the invite cause she makes some bomb ass food. :smoking:Keep the input coming cause it honestly helps loads guys.

10. She probly got the herp recently and is wanting revenge on you. I literally dont see any other reason why an Ex would want to bang.GL.PS Skinbags cant overcum the power of the herpSent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. why don't you get back with her?

12. She is in the military and has been away for the past 8 monthsSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I think its important to know why you two broke up. Was there any major issues that lead up to the breakup that left you hurting? If there was is she worth risking that again for? These are questions i think are very valid and should be decided before you jump into this

14. #14 BensonSanders, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    It was her move to break up. I was just a very negative person at the time (some time ago) and she decided it would be best to part ways for a bit and see where each of us goes. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Honestly, I'm just thinking about how I want a 30 hour adventure like you had.

16. Been hooking up with my ex all week  :laughing:  :confused_2:

17. Just a jug of water, lots of showers, and lots of inward thinking.
    Stay safe. I had to text my friend every x amount of time since he couldn't stay with me.

18. If she was in the military for 8 months, she's been fuckin' like a rabbit.

If you're not over her after that time, don't fall for it. You see yourself being hurt by it now, it'll be twice as bad as you think.. are you willing to go through that for a little bit of nostalgia sex?

19. the only time this will work is if both of you have zero feelings to each other

which is usually not the case

20. Seriously doubt it.

And that's what I am leaning towards but I'll probably be mulling it over til it when it is gonna happen (or not) sometime over holiday break.