Advice Appreciated

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PublicEnemy20, May 27, 2013.

1. I apologize in advance, just realized it's kinda lengthy. 

So i just got out of a 3 and a half year relationship, she left me a week ago (I posted about it exactly a week ago), and I've been having one of the worst weeks of my life (aside from my brother passing away 7 years ago). My friends made me go out with them to an 18+ club on Thursday night, even though I didn't really feel like going. We drank before, and I was feeling pretty loose when we got there, but I didn't think I had any chance at dancing with the girls there (most of them unattractive), the ratio was like 5 guys to 1 girl, and it was my first time there. Not really my kind of place or lifestyle either. 

Right when we enter, we use the restroom and upon coming out, my friend sees a girl he knows, and she has a friend. They start dancing, so her friend grabs me and we start dancing. I'm really picky about girls that I find attractive, but this girl was really pretty, had a gorgeous body too. We danced for an hour straight, and then we all took a break because it was really hot. We're chit chatting in the outside area, and I'm doing everything I need to do, making eye contact, being assertive, even cracking jokes at times. I was reading her body language all night, she was constantly fidgeting her hair, was nervous to talk, and I even caught her eye-fucking me once. We keep talking, and I ask her if she has a boyfriend, she says yes (I checked it out on fb, been dating for a month). He's out of town though, all summer. I thought this was a deal-breaker, so I was back to square one. Until she asks if I wanted to dance again. 

Fast forward to the next day, I find her on facebook, add her. Today she writes me with "Hey, what are you doing tonight? :)" and long story short, wanted to meet up and have drinks. I had to respectfully decline for tonight, being that she has a boyfriend, but then she said that her friend's parents are out of town tuesday and she wants me to go over. I said I would, but i don't know if this is the best idea. I don't even know how I feel about it. I mean, she has a boyfriend, and the group of friends she hangs out with are all some of the biggest sluts, my friends have gotten with all of them but her, and my friend insists she is different. He says she's only had two serious boyfriends, the guy she's with, and some other guy she dated in high school. Idk if I can believe this, they said they go clubbing at that place every Thursday night. Does she not even care about her bf? 

What do you guys think about me going if she invites me? I am no where even near over my ex yet, it's been a week. Although she was the best distraction that night, and I felt the joy of being single with her. She's gotten my mind off of my ex today too, I just don't want to have my feelings messed with by a girl in that category, if you know what I mean. I don't have any plans on getting back with my ex, so I don't care what she would think if she found out. Any advice? 

2. When I read that u declined I actually yelled NOoOooOoo.
    Go for it. Plus she's the one the other ones haven't banged. Straight up g

3. When I read that u declined I actually yelled NOoOooOoo.
    Go for it. Plus she's the one the other ones haven't banged. Straight up g

4. Haha. The funny thing is, the girl my friend knew that was her friend, isn't nearly as hot as this girl was. But it worked out in my favor I guess. 
    She said she'd text me when her friend's parents go out of town on Tuesday. 

5. Serious boyfriend, and they've only been going out a month, smh. She sounds young and ready for the peen, do what you need to.

6. Look at it this way, mate:

Regardless of how long they've been together, she's (I'm assuming) going to cheat on her boyfriend. I think we can all agree that this isn't the type of girl that you want make long term.

You also aren't someone who should be made long term. You're freshly out of a lengthy relationship and still very much in the healing stage. What you do need, however, is a rebound. Someone to have fun with for a night to help the healing process along.

You're short-term. She's short-term. That puts you in the perfect physical and emotional space to take this girl to pound town for a night. Maybe two or three. Just don't get hung up on her; that's the last thing you need in your life right now.

7. I find it amusing how she is being tried and convicted before anyone knows the circumstances.  Maybe they have an open relationship, maybe they both decided to see other people while he's gone.  Who knows.  We sure don't.  And another thing, while you're judging, labeling and stereotyping her why don't you look at the beam in your own eye?   You're the one contemplating fucking her even though you know she has a boyfriend.  It takes two to make the sheets tangle.  

So, get down off that high horse and talk to her.  Find out the facts.  Once you have actual information instead of speculation you can make a decision.  

8. Great advice. Very pragmatic, I like that. I can use a rebound, especially someone to take my mind off my ex. Half of the reason I've been depressed is because my self-esteem went right out the window after the break-up, and she's totally making me feel a lot better, which helps. I just hope she's not a slut, ya know? It would make it a lot less significant. 

9. I don't know if you caught this or not, but I did say that a large chunk of the reason I didn't go see her last night was because she had a boyfriend. And I wasn't judging her, that's the dilemma I'm in. I'm trying to figure out who she is, and the group of friends she hangs out with are all good enough to be on Jersey Shore. 

Maybe they are in an open relationship. And maybe they're not. Maybe she's planning on breaking up with him as soon as he gets back, which is the hint that I'm getting. How long can they last anyway before he finds out she's been going clubbing every night and dancing with other guys, even flirting with them on Facebook and asking them to come over. Her doing this, combined with the group of friends she hangs out with strongly suggests that she might be this type of girl, you can't deny that. Not 100%, because even if I do ask her she could very well just lie to me. "Facts" are very hard to come by these days. I'm most likely not the only one she's talking to either. 

10. You need to get acquainted with Aesop's,  "The Fox and The Grapes".  ;)

11. Wait, I'm sorry. Im confused. She's been dating her boyfriend for a month, but its a serious relationship?! I'm just asking before I give any opinion because from my understanding, a serious relationship is one that's been going on for more than a month.

12. I guess you can call it serious then, yeah. 

13. So it's not a serious relationship, ok. Honestly then, I would probably stay away. If she's been with him a month and is still with him, she obviously has a reason to be with him but is already messing around. I don't know his and her relationship or what it's like, but if she's looking to cheat already, run dude. Unless your just looking for sex, then run towards her with your pants down.

14. 1. send a photo of her panties to your ex
    2. ???
    3. profit

15. 1. send a photo of her panties to your ex
    2. ???
    3. profit

16. #16 HuckabeeJellyDickATM, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    1. send a photo of her panties to your ex
    2. ???
    3. profit

didnt mean to triple post