Advice Anyone? ????

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by New-Found-Bud, Jul 21, 2015.

1. I'm new to growing, so I'm hoping to get some opinions on my first grow!
    I have a 3 month old plant that's In it's first two weeks of flowering.
    It's currently in a well circulated room with two 100watt CFL's and one TaoTronics® LED Plant Grow Light For Hydroponic Garden Greenhouse(12W,E27, 3 Bands)
    The plant was in a two gallon pot as a seedling but has been transplanted into a 5 gallon smart pot with FoxFarm FX14054 12-Quart FoxFarm Happy Frog Organic Potting Soil, receiving Golden Tree nutrients every other watering.
    Please give md feedback! Could someone possibly help me distinguish the sex of the plant?
    Thanks!
    -Emily

Attached Files:

2. Obvious seed pods all over the place in that picture, so sadly, it's a male. Sorry. You can sex a plant in veg if you allow it to grow for 8-9 weeks. Google "sexing a marijuana plant" for some excellent illustrations of what you should be looking for. Once you get a grasp on it, it's easy to tell from then on. Plant another and try again. It'll smoke just fine, you'll just have to deal with seeds. TWW

3. This is a male

4. Looks male to me could be a hermaphrodite if there are pistols to. Rule is males grow balls near nodes and on top of plant. Females start with fine white pistols or hairs

5. Definitely a male. always a shame to see that. Kill it before he pollinates.