Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

adverse reaction from weed or something else?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raymenizer, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Hey Whatsup guys.
    I just joined to make this thread out of desperation, i could really use some advice, i really dont know what happened to me, so let me start.

About 3 years ago i smoked weed for like a month i cant say i always had good effects, it made me quite self conscious which was weird because im a natural extrovert.

Well i decided to quit, i knew what it felt like to be high so i didnt see anymore reason to continue smoking, i informed my friends of my decision snd they persuaded me to smoke with them so i did. This is where my life went to shit.

I smoked the joint and had a massive panic attack, i was wearing a beanie and it felt like my beanie was burning my head, when i took my beanie off my head was all tingly i also felt what felt like water running down my face over my cheek, my nose was red and burning, none of my friends had this reaction, they just kept telling me to relax but i couldnt because these sensations were horrible so i ran home i kept having auditory hallucinations of birds chirping even when i got home i still heard it, when i got home i splashed my face with water and drank something because my mouth was super dry.

I then tried to sleep bearong these horrible sensations, i finally fell asleep, but when i awoke i still have this sensation in my head its not like a tingling anymore but like theres something in the back of my head moving, when i breath i feel pressure back there... I still experience the feeling of liquid going down my face...

So id like to know wtf happened to me? I have had blood tests and brain scans all of it came back normal, ive been told its phycosomatic but its hard to believe its been 3 years and im afraid its permanent. My life has gone down the drain.

If youve read this far, thanks. I know its a long read but i could really use some help here.

2. What did you smoke ???

3. Any idea what kind, flavour, smell, that sort of thing

4. It was 3 years ago, it was outdoor, it didnt taste weird at all, another guy smoked with me.

5. What does that have to do with anything?

6. Different kinds have different effects

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sativa vs indica strains can have radically different effects. Strong sativas can ramp past euphoria and cause paranoia and panic attacks. Your symptoms fall in this description. Give it a go once again with a known good indica dominant strain and remember to start low and go slow!

8. Dude its been 3 years im trying to get rid of this sensation i dont want to smoke anymore.

9. I have tried smoking again it doesnt really do anything.