Adverse effects

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Budwisesir, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Whenever I put on a lengthy exercise I end up energized as fuck and not being able to sleep, from what I've heard exercising is suppose to have a tiring mood after you've completed your workout. I don't really know if this is "normal" I just want to hear if anyone else experiences this. I think I gain some sort of high.. like a huge burst of adrenaline that lasts like adderall.

2. You said earlier you were taking No-xplode didn't you? That could be causing you to stay energized for far too long. It's not addrenaline, nor would it be testosterone, because assuming you do more than just jog or walk during your workout, you deplete those sources.

Maybe workout a little longer, until you're at the point of collapse.

3. No I don't use any supplements.

My workout is pretty consistent I was to the point of exhaustion then I cooled off and went out for a jog and had a sudden burst.

55lb dumbbells concentration curls x20 + regular x20, 65 situps + 65 indian situps, 60 leglifts, 110 jumping jacks, 35 pushups. I also cross my legs and lift my body up with my fists for as long as I can which is around 8-10 minutes and after that I go for my jog.

Is that not enough? Its pretty good excercise for me considering I'm not a body builder I just like to stay a little beefed and cut