Adventures with high quality bud and my Pollock friend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tlp_progen, Oct 4, 2008.

1. So I just started smoking again after a 2 year hiatus. The only friend I have who smokes the herb any more is a Pollock who basically lives to exercise and get intoxicated. I asked him to find me some good shit. I'm color blind and his English isn't great so we have no clue what it is other than that his dealer charged us a goodly amount, but it's damned good stuff. My little sister tells me it's orange, yellow, light green and has white hairs.

Last week we smoked and had the munchies so bad. I ate about half a tray of sushi from Costco and passed out within an hour of smoking my bowl. My friend stayed up for another hour and ate approximately 4lbs of food. The guy burns like 12,000 calories in a normal day so the munchies is something serious for him. He passed out with tira misu in his mouth and woke up with a good bit left.

So this week he was supposed to meet me at the cigar shop that we hang out at every Friday. He made the mistake of smoking before coming. It's about a 10 mile drive from his house to the shop. He was supposed to arrive tonight about 7:30pm. At 9pm he calls me and says he's in the middle of the desert and isn't sure if he's going north or south. I'd had some beers and some Arberlour Abunadh so I thought this was hilarious.

I'm supposed to meet him at another cigar shop tomorrow evening. Hopefully he figured out which direction he's going...

Update tomorrow.

2. You hang out in a cigar shop?

3. Sounds to me like your pollock friend was trippin acid man...

So.... I have a question about bein color blind... Do you see different shades of grey/black/white/whatever you see? I'm curious...

4. My friend has a hard enough time with direction when he's sober. Apparently back in Poland all the mountains were south of where he lived. Well here in the Phoenix metro there are mountains in just about every direction,

As to being colorblind it's not monochrome vision, I'm not that bad. Some are. I have a really hard time seeing shades. So this bud we got, all I can see is the light green and white hairs. The orange and yellow don't even register, looks light grey to me. I can see certain shades of orange and yellow but not much.

http://colorvisiontesting.com/ishihara.htm

The only one on that test I can see is the first one.

5. Its sucks that you are colorblind, but im glad your dealer doesen't try to take advantage of you.

6. just a small heads up guys dont even call a Polish guy a Polack it will not sit well with him and doesnt sit well with me call us Pols , Polack is like the n word its pretty offensive , just giveing u guys a heads up so you dont say the wrong thing on accident:cool:

7. Yeah cigars are my livelihood.

8. Yeah, pollack is a racial slur.

Polish.

9. yea im polish and dont appreciate being called a pollack

10. i was wondering what it meant. i couldn't figure out where I had heard that word before.

11. just of curiosity any polish speaking pols in here?

12. I'm colorblind too, and just like you I can only see the first one on that test.

13. yup...me neither.

tak

14. I can't fucking wait to hear the update!!!!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. yep. Polish Pride

16. im Polish but i can't really speak it, i know much more german

17. no panowie no to jaramy lol:smoking: