adventures of today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by littlereddevils, Apr 15, 2009.

1. i finaly found some good ol' herb.so today my dad rushes out on an "emergency" call.thats at like 4.its now 7.my moms off at 1 of her friends houses getting drunk with her and having their little bridge clubs and drinking wine or whatever they do there.i dont even know.or really care.anyways im blazin up and i realize my eyes are gonna be soo bloodshot.so i go to get my bike to ride to an albertson's to get eye drops which is literally like 2 minutes away.but my bikes in the garage.so like the dumbass i am instead of opening the garage i decide to go out the front door.so i start dragging my bike through our tiny ass door,hit a wall and it makes a glass fall off the shelf.takes me 10 mintes pick up all the glass and get my bike outside.then i realize i dont have the key so i leave my door unlocked hop on my bike and head to the front of my commuity.only now theres gates.usually there open every day until like 6 or something.they had to pick today to close the damn things and the exit gate wont open for my bike.so like the retard i am i climb under the gate over to the call box and type in the code to open it.run bake to my bike and start peddling.i start to ride into the road cuase i have to cross the street to get to albertsons and almost get hit by a car.i keep going and im peddling so fast i run over a rock that makes me lose control of m bike and fall off.so now im at albertsons runnig around and im grabbing me eye drops and energy drinks and triple C's and some guy who works there comes up to me.im tripping balls and he looks at me and says ur effin high.here lemme help you.he helps me pay for my stuff and i asked him how he knew hes like no its ok.im high too.i just know little tips and tricks plus im prolly not on the same stuff as you are cause im mellow.he makes sure i can ride my bike sufficiently(haha big word) and i start riding off.i only fall a coupe more ties and luckily do not get hit by a car.i head home and now im telling you all about my day. :D

lets see how your adventures for today went...:D

2. usually people put spaces after periods.