Adventures in the life of...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by guerillasarge, May 6, 2010.

1. Just gonna keep a "high diary" cause .... yeah. I'm stoned and I like to write stoned, though I can't promise it will be good :cool:

05/06/2010 - 9 Days until my birthday.

I happened to have the day off today because the work truck was acting up. The transmission was slipping and we weren't about to pull a trailer full of lawn equipment with it. So we took the day off, which left me awake at 8am with nothing to do. After about two hours of surfing GC, I had the notion to text this kitten(read: younger cougar, under 40) that I've been "friends with benefits" with for a while. So she says she's going to take a long lunch and come over. Long story short, she's bringing weed too. Hell yeah. So I hang around and cruise GC for a while longer and she gets here around 1pm.

Good times ensue.

Then we busted out the weed.

I had been on a T-break since 4/20/10 up until I got my job. Since then, I've smoked some schwag with my boss a couple times a day.

So she brings over some of her weed. I'm really not expecting her to have anything. Just figured it'd be some dry schwag as well.

I was wrong. It wasn't much, but it was fucking great stepping up to atleast something half way decent. Very compact buds.

Here's a sampling of some small nugs and part of what was left in the grinder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So we went out on my sweet porch and sat on my sweet ass couch :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And toked on my bong for a bit. I know it's not anything great in anyone else's eyes, but I feel like I've "factory tuned" this thing and I love the way it hits. That's why I haven't gotten anything "better".

So she left me the rest of the weed, which is what was in those picture and some shake. Since she was gone and there was half a bowl left in the bong, I figured I shouldn't let it get any staler.

This plus the obvious sexual release was fucking awesome. I love days off.

Thinking about adding stories like this once in a while... If it doesn't suck :D

2. i like your back porch