Adventures in Dipping

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dopethrone420, Jul 28, 2011.

1. So I get baked, and I decide I want a dip, but I'm out of Skoal :eek:. So I walk to the nearest gas station, realize that I don't have any money, walk back home (I was walking for over a fucking hour), walk back, fuck up on the doors because they autolock or something, then walk in. The clerk knows I'm baked as fuck. This guy isn't exactly Einstein, he didn't know what Skoal was (protip: it's on the front of the can) and I ended up with the wrong flavour because he didn't know what dark green was (I wanted wintergreen) and I ended up with a can of apple. Fucking hell this stuff is expensive here, you bastards in the States with your fucking 3 dollar cans of Grizzly can lick my white nuts. Anyways, I get back, put in a dip, and the flavour is awesome. Apple is my new favourite. Anyways, when I have free cash I'm now dipping instead of smoking little cigars. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking tasty, but I feel like a such a redneck. I know I'm not the only person who dips, get your asses in here and tell me what you're packing a lip of.

2. I'm not a redneck but peach is my shit, In high school I went to a technical one and my main class was welding and that's all I did in there. We had 4 class periods and half the year hey would put use in our class were chose for 2 periods so that's half the day soo I just put in a nice sized one for that half of day. My teacher would not care as long as we were working and did not get caught lol

3. 3 dollars for copenhagen lc is more like it :hello: Grizzly is 1.29 and copenhagen wintergreen/straight/natty is all 99 cents. I got for the straight.

4. Don't complain about higher dip costs, your weed prices are much more user-friendly.

5. Currently packing a fat lip of copenhagen wintergreen brotha, shits tasty and it's about $3 a tin

6. i pay 1.81 for a gan of grizz

7. I dipped once. I puked. Never again.

8. Have fun with your cancer.

9. You can get cancer by being in the sun too long, being behind cars at red lights too long, genetics, BREATHING.

10. I know but your more likely to get cancer from dipping than breathing.

This is where dipping can get you.

[​IMG]

11. I started off with skoal mint, then went to citrus, and now I do Skoal Xtra crisp blend I love that shit!

12. i remember in high school my friend was dippin some grizzly and i was about to try it but then he actually gave some to me and i asked him why he wanted to put manure in his mouth :confused:

13. This is what smoking marijuana get you!
    [​IMG]

14. And this is where we all end up eventually
    [​IMG]

so live your life how you want and let others do the same

15. Copenhagen long cut is where its at, screw all that sissy flavored shit.

edit: and yes I'm redneck...

16. I'm from NYC and I never seen anyone dip in my life .. And I'm 30 ...NASTY

17. How can ur dip with cotton mouth ??

18. I am a full blown redneak with a "green tractor and a diesel truck" iv been dipping for 5 years and im 18 now. No sign of cancer what so ever.
    My dentist knows i dip but doesnt see any sign of it. I am a Redseal fan till the end. 25% more in each can. Iv dipped it all but redseal is best taste for more snuff with lower prices

Attached Files:

19. I've bought one tin of dip in my life and that's it. I was halfway thru the can and I just threw it away. Here's what happened I was chilling on the couch watching tv with some in. Some juices went down my throat (the most disgusting thing ever) followed by some leaves then resulting in me throwing up on myself. Yeah I was like fuck that.
    another time I was in a car just chilling. My cousins friend had a dip in and was spitting in a empty water bottle. He also had a water bottle filled with water. I think u can figure out what happened next. Haha
    Water bottle- one dollar
    can of dip- 3 dollars
    Look on his face - priceless