Adventure to the woods?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kayjaykjt, Jun 13, 2010.

1. So the other day me and some friends went to the woods on a whim. Took a frisbee and my bowl and it was great. We just journeyed through the woods. Climbed trees, found toads, saw other animals, and just had fun. At one point I looked around and realised all you could see in every direction was forest. It was truly awesome. Moments like that make you feel so connected with life and what not. Anyone else enjoy journeying through forests lol?

2. I find that weed just puts me in an adventuring mood in general. Me and my friends go on crazy adventures when we're baked. The only problem, is we almost never know how to find the awesome things we see again, but every adventure is amazing.

3. Hahahaha, brings me back to the days when I was a sophomore and early parts of junior high school years. Man, what a great time that was. I know exactly what you mean. I used to smoke in the woods, and kinda because it was awesome. Being by the streams, plants, wildlife, absolutely amazing. Always took pictures. And it wasn't like we were retarded, me and my friend were truly appreciating the essence. You reminded me of how good life used to be. I need a break from the usual routine. I'm definitely gunna smoke in the woods I used to visit a lot. Probably by myself because my friends will think it's stupid. But keep your woods spot sacred my man. It'll come in handy a little down the road.

4. Nice I stay like 10 mins walking distance from The red wood forest we go up there at least once a week and eat mushrooms and smoke some dank nugs.

5. nothing better than some blunts and a nature walk! simplest things and pot are the nicest

6. Where I live the woods is the place to blaze. So many spots have been made just for smoking and pigs don't go there ever :smoking:

7. behind my house there is 2 big retention ponds and behind that a forest with a creek
    i go to this spot in the woods and smoke on this broken cement slab in the creek and smoke a bowl or 2 but god it is so relaxing it makes you feel at one with nature