Adventure after adventure.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AnotherSeeker, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Hey everyone.

I've just finished registering and introducing myself and now I'm here to put up some of my herb-aided adventures.
    Here we go.

Last night, here in a growing canadian town, I was out late with a friend of mine. We had been outside and walking and smoking one hitters for several hours. Something we're some what famous for because of just how far and often we walk.
    anyways, get into town where our old highschool is and decided to climb the thing. We'd been up there once before but that was on a long weekend without one car in the parking lot or light in the school. This time was in the middle of the school week and there WAS a car and SEVERAL lights on. (No time to back down though)
    Let me back up a bit. Just as we hit the edge of town on our way in we got down to seeing who was up and about like usual. Found only one other friend but the thought of getting up on the roof was enough to get him to sneak out of the house and join us.

O.k. now the three of us set out for the school. Two bags on us. A nice stash and a ice catching, single pirk bong with ash catcher. Closing in on the school we took a dark little way to approach the thing then got to it.
    No cops in the area but the day befor and all day that day we counted over a dozen cruisers on routes.
    When the coast was clear we hopped up on a rail and pulled ourselves up onto one of the portables. They had lights on but we didn't see anyone in there. Made ALOT of noise for the inside of the school walking on the portable roofs which came back to us later. At the time we just continued to the ladders and crouched our way to this sheltered pit that houses a huge AC unit that stands high enough to walk under.
    Settled in and filled our B. My friend got a hit then we saw a pig through the grating going onto the plaza across the raod. we watched it as the guy slowly turned the car around to face the corner of the school we were up on. No sweat yet. Can't really say he was there because of us. Waiting, not able to smoke because of the lighter flash, we watched the guy sit there alone with his headlights on pointing towards the school. after like 15 minutes a black unmarked car pulled up to the cop and chatted with him a minute. Now we're thinking, "thats an undercover,, for sure" Next second the black car pulls out of the plaza and starts crossing to the school.
    "Lets go"
    Now we have an undercover BLACK car moving around to the side of the school opposite the one being watched by numero uno cop in the plaza. Fighting to be fast and quite without being seen we get out of the AC pit and start fuvking crawling like army men to atleast get off the high roof where we're visible to the whole area standing.
    not knowing shit about where the black car went to we tried to make our move to the spot we can jump down when my friend on point saw the damned thing and a civilian dressed man circling the school.
    We figured he was heading to the near by hill where he'd be able to see the roof like it was level with him making us back track to this shitty fuckiing corner infront of some second story classroom windows to "wait and see"
    Without actually hearing anything to indicate the cops had left(after another 15 minutes) we stealth walked our drop off spot and got to it. All three of us got off and got to this middle road which seperates our highschool from an elementary one. Just as we started down the road, the black car came out of the parking lot along with a van that waited to make convoy with the guy, passed us with suspisiouce eyes then left.
    We figure its only because we didn't actually get seen on the property that kept em from saying anything,
    Either way, it was a good time. MY first time having to outmanuver the law physically.
    We celebrated by walking to a friends and packing some fatties.

HIGHTIMES. HIGHTIMES.

2. LOL goodtimes man, we could add the 7 hour walk across the lake and back for food...only problem we got there at like 12-1 and it was a native town with no where to eat so we trekked back hitting the lil marley to whooooole way :D