advantages to cone shaped papers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by tehpurplepills, Aug 15, 2011.

1. #1 tehpurplepills, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    i have been told there are advantages to having a cone shaped joint, such as taste and even efficiency.

i dont beleive this, and personally think this is just a anti blunt/joint rolling conspiracy for those who cant learn how to posses this important life trade.

furthermore my experience with blunts, joints and there burning strength/rate would have me beleive that a wider beggining would
    1. be harder to evenly light, especially in the beginning
    2. creates a bigger cherry ( fire is viscious it will steadily increase, and any increase of initial burn contact will exponentially increase the flame in the future
    this increases heat uneccesarily because fire is hot enough for thc even in smaller contained quantitys, but destroyed in higher temperatures (see 3 bout mobilizing thc)
    3. taste is NOT improved, ive been around cones long enough to learn to hate them. a blunt will contain more resin near the tip but that is marijuana, just previously in a state of high enough temperature to become mobile, if temp is reincreased it will re-mobilize.

haha discuss

2. I get what you're saying, the bigger the cherry the more weed that is constantly burning.
    However, I prefer cones because when I'm hitting a joint I'm hitting it, not just letting it burn around the story telling circle (campers!) but having a cone allows you do only smoke about 3/4 of the joint while burning the same amount of weed, and if you roll cones right you can still have a substantial roach.

3. yea were never camping with it were always hitting the blunt. and msoking alone ill hit it as long as my mouth isnt already filled with smoke, i take 4 seconds atleast to deep inhale and exert force upon it into my lungs (haha kinda like flexing your abs)

any cone just burns like a campfire when im by myself especially. a garcia vega for example with natural leaf removed and rerolled in the fashion of tobacco cigars will mantain a small smouldering at th end which looks almost extinguished between hits but is steadily burning .

the roach is a sinple problem fixd by inserting a stem in the tip, so no matter how much weed is getting smoked in wut fraction of the blunt, all the weeds in my lungs

mabye your stem situation is different but workin perfect for me mosta the time otherwise i just throw a meety roach ina bong or break down a load of roachs in a forefather blunt

4. I just dont really like to smoke roaches, if im gonna gut it anyway might as well have that extra weed go to the start of the joint....plus they're more fun to roll, im not like a true cone roller though, its like in between a cone and your standard joint haha

5. roll it tighter if your having speed issues

6. who r u speaking of?

7. i dont really think it matters, as long as the joint is rolled good i dont care what shape it is

one love