Advantage of living in middle of no where

Discussion in 'General' started by diesel45645, Apr 29, 2012.

1. How's my spot blades?

Attached Files:

2. Haha nice.

I love living in the middle of nowhere.......most of the time anyway.

3. ooooo, what do you do with it?

4. Well we own a 107 acre section all fenced off so quad down and drink and smoke haha or just up here at the top. Look at my last thread I have to inhale a cancerous piece to get high haha

5. Sounds hella fun! Wow thats alot of land.. what is that like a couple square miles?

6. Living in the middle of no where I'd awesome you can blaze no worry have place that's special on it that you walk to, grab a .22 and go shooting with the homies, farm parties etc

7. Ah, nice! No one will hear you scream. :devious:

8. You guys got any weird customs in those rural communities?
    Like idk spitting competitions or frog jumping, that kinda stuff?

Note: i dont mean "weird" in a derogatory way :)

9. yep on nice days i love just getting fucked up and throwing up a lawnchair or hammock in my woods and just watch thw world turn.

10. I love being secluded, no neighbors to tell me to jam quieter!!

11. dem tittys

12. [quote name='"enived"']Sounds hella fun! Wow thats alot of land.. what is that like a couple square miles?[/quote]

Its a river vally I think it's mostly a sky shot

13. [quote name='"enived"']Sounds hella fun! Wow thats alot of land.. what is that like a couple square miles?[/quote]

No way that's possible, our families ranch is 640 acres and that's barely a square mile.

14. [quote name='"enived"']You guys got any weird customs in those rural communities?
    Like idk spitting competitions or frog jumping, that kinda stuff?

Note: i dont mean "weird" in a derogatory way :)[/quote]

No clue what u said man wtf lol

15. That's exactly a square mile.

16. [quote name='"westTexasPine"']

No way that's possible, our families ranch is 640 acres and that's barely a square mile.[/quote]

We only own a section of it it's a lot huger

17. [quote name='"PAToke775"']

That's exactly a square mile.[/quote]

Oops I meant to put 638 acres, pretty close though.

18. Man I live in apartments that I. The the middle of a town , in the middle of no where.

So I get the disadvantages of living out of the city(bad weed, rascist shit heads ,crappy jobs ect) with out the advantages like good smoke spots.
    I live near a park but its almost all on school grounds so I don't take a chance.
    The best smoking spot near me is a few miles.
    Your Lucky OP
    But on weekends I smoke at lake towakoni and that place is beautiful and has five miles of trail.
    I even have a few secret spots there.