advanced tea brewing thread

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by bigworm420, May 23, 2011.

1. I've been looking through these forums for a while now and don't see much topics on advanced tea brewing methods. I've become a huge user of organic amendments and have learned how to essentially leech all of the nutrients out of the amendments using aeration and bio-organisms (beneficial bacteria and mychrorizal fungus ect.). I'd like to hear anyone's questions as well as anyone's methods. Teas are a way of sustaining our natural resources and using there potential to the full extent. Share your ideas and thoughts here...

2. The organic thread has the topics and growers you are looking for.

3. Wow. I like the way you think.

I know that Advanced Nutrients makes a tea that's organic. I haven't used it, so I can't comment on how great it is.

This is what the AN site says:

HOW DO I USE MOTHER EARTH SUPER TEA?
    Mother Earth Super Tea can be used as a comprehensive organic bloom and grow phase fertilizer because it has the correct nutrient ratio for plants you care most about. Growers tested Mother Earth Super Tea against Pure Blends tea product, and found that our Tea outperformed Pure Blends. That's because our Tea contains alfalfa extract, which provides 80 phytochemicals that enhance floral potential.

Now you've inspired me to go check out the other boards about this tea.

Thanks and good luck!

4. #4 The Bunker, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have a question. Which one of you work for Advanced Nutrients? Or do you both work there?

5. 80 phytochemicals haha AN makes up big words

6. I don't recommend advance arsenic nutrients

7. #7 bigworm420, Jun 3, 2011
    I honestly do not believe in using any shelved liquid nutrients. Especially teas as the product should only be used fresh. Nothing will touch the tea I brew at home, I guarantee any fresh tea you brew at home if done properly will result in way higher success ratios across the boards as compared to major nut companies.

8. #8 bigworm420, Jun 3, 2011
    I do not work for anyone, I'm actually in the process of getting my own business started to get people brewing my special blend of herbs and spices at home :) I just have a passion buddy

9. Just brewed up some bat guano, great white, earth worm castings, mollases and sea of green. When i add the sea of green it starts getting really frothy.

10. #10 bigworm420, Jun 5, 2011
    Try adding the sea of green right before you use it instead of brewing it straight in