advanced pruning techniques?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dr.worm, Nov 26, 2011.

1. so i finished my first hydro grow (Armageddon) and the results are mind numbing. unfortunately my yield was a good bit lower than i was hoping. as i'm reading over this curing process (found here: http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/424138-simple-harvest-cure-step-step.html ) all i can think is "holy balls! how did he get that kind of yield from one plant!?" it looks like he pruned the hell out of the lower branches but i'm afraid to just go cutting up my baby without knowing what i'm doing. does anyone here have any links to some good tried and true pruning techniques or have any they can share? i got a co2 regulater and once i'm confident in my basic hydro skills i'll introduce that, which should boost my yield a good bit, but i still think i could benefit from some pruning help. thanks in advance for any responses.

2. im pretty sure that kind of trimming is only done a week or so before harvest to speed up drying and flushing process

3. i see. so how did he get so many huge cola's? i read you aren't supposed to fim a single plant more than twice, so how did he get such impressive results?

4. people top/ fim and train indefinitely during veg, other than that, good light is the answer to ur q