Advanced nutrients - which combination??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ceguk, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Hi guys, we are about to switch our light to 12/12. We are growing 10 plants with a top feed system and have been using adv nutes gmb with voodoo juice, b52 and a drop of superthrive and so far our results and growth are excellent!!

We will be buying our bloom / flowering nutes over the next couple of days but are unsure what to go for.

We will defo be using advanced nutes but with all the choice we are very unsure of what combination to use.

We were thinking bud candy, big bud and overdrive. But their product range is huge.

Do any of you recommend a combination that has worked with you??

Any help on this would be much apprecieted. Thanks :)

2. YES!!!
    Forget about Superthrive, it's BS.

Personally I'd say go with the Hobbyist bundle if you want to keep it simple. Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, B-52, and Overdrive.

Really though, just keep it simple. It's easy to make things more complicated if you want to, and as you gain experience you'll naturally find the level of complexity/simplicity that appeals to you most without even trying. The tendency when you're new is to make it too complicated, which leads to frustration and bad results.

Just out of curiosity, what media are you using in your top feed? I'm more a clay pellets guy myself though I have had great results with rockwool too. My buddy is hard-core coco. I keep joking with him that he should sell the Royal Gold Coco he never shuts up about.

Another good reason to keep things simple is that if you don't already you're going to want an RO system before long. Especially with the pH Perfect nutrients you're using, it makes a huge difference. I just got a GrowoniX RO system and I love it. I think Sunlight Supply makes it, but I try not to hold that against it. :p