Advanced Nutrients Vs. General Hydroponics - Side-By-Side

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by jakesterjammin, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Youtube...Run from the cure, the steve simpson story. Enjoy :)

2. There are SO MANY benefits from using herbals as opposed to narcotics..

The REAL sad thing is there has been NO STUDIES done on natural herbals..
    The DEA stands firm that Marijuana Same As Heroin!! :eek:
    Drug Enforcement Administration Says Marijuana Same As Heroin | ThirdAge

Arrrrrrrrrrr, you fucking kidding me???
    Again the sad thing is the people ALLOW the US Govt. to dictate what we can and cannot do... I could see if you're hurting other people by your actions, but who the fuck am I hurting setting home smoking a bowl???

Honestly, show me ONE news story where Marijuana was the cause of someone's death!!! Because I can show you MILLIONS of stories where Alcohol was the cause of someone's death, but that is not classified "The Same As Heroin", and is completely legal!!

Our Govt. SUCKS ASS!!!
    They take our money, spend our S.S. money, make up bullshit rules, and put us in jail if we do not pay them, or follow their bullshit laws... Sounds like extortion to me... No different than organized crime and the mob...

Then the police act like they can do anything they want because of that piece of fucking tin on their chest...

Guess that's why I have 9 resisting an officer convictions... :D

Now they are saying that because I grow herbal medication for patients that I cannot own a gun!!! So now they think that they can just disregard our Constitution and take away my second Constitutional Right as a US citizen, simply because I choose to help people NOT use narcotics to manage pain!!!

FUCK THEM!!
    You can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands!!!
    Come and get some MFs.... :D

:wave:

3. Sorry if I hit a nerve :eek:, Keep on fighting the fight....someday things will change and people like you will be on the forefront. I don't get the gun restriction thing....complete harassment if you ask me.

BTW, there's a new series called Weed Wars starting on Discovery tommorrow (thursday dec. 1st). I'd be curious to get your take on the huge Med. MJ company that's covered in the series.

4. Well im glad i was bored today and started to look for more threads. Ya didnt tell me you were starting up! Well you know im sub'd and ready man. Hell ya! glad you've gotten back on your feet and your grow looks superb, uber clean and just like dread said, "Professional"

5. Ya, it's my big nerve you hit... lol

But there is SO MANY things which hits my nerves... ;)
    It sickens how money drives the world and how so many people are totally blind to those around them which are suffering and need help...

It sickens me how so called caregivers or "Wellness Centers" can charge their patients up to $20 per gram ($580 Oz) when it costs them maybe $120-$140 per oz to produce the medication..

IMO they are nothing but predators which pray on the sick and dying...

I LOVE GROWING and GARDENING, so I tell my patients, I'll supply the equipment, you buy the nutrient you want to use, reimburse me for the bulbs, electric, and water use, whatever I get from the grow, is yours..

They are the patient's plants and ALL I'm doing is something I love to do!!!..

The payment for my time is seeing the pain in my patient's face wash away after taking a few hits of some medication I just gave him/her!!! That's what I want for payment, to see someone no longer in pain, or see someone eat something and keep it down only because of the medication I produced!!

There is NO GREATER REWARD then helping someone in need!!!

Then you see there are HUNDREDS of postings (like this one) of "so called" caregivers selling "overages"...

WHAT THE FUCK IS AN OVERAGE??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

IT IS NOT THEIR MEDICATION TO SELL!!!
    So they are selling their patient's medication to someone else for profit!!!
    I hope they are arrested, sent to prison, and gang raped!! Fucking scum!!

The WHOLE system is fucked up!!
    They walk all over their sick or dying patient(s) to make money...

It makes my blood boil and my soul scream for justice!!

We ALL live on a huge round ball, so what goes around, comes around!!
    I believe that in my heart, because EVERY TIME I'm down on my luck, something ALWAYS comes up which allows me to continue my work..

Great example, I did not know how I was going to get the money for the rest of the equipment to start this grow for my patients, I reached out for help expecting a little discount...

NOPE, no discount, the owner of The Hydro Source says Jake, I know what you do and why you do it, so I'm going to GIVE you what you need to get this going so your patients can get the medication they need!!!

PLEASE SUPPORT THE COMPANIES WHICH SUPPORT THE PEOPLE THAT CARE!
    They have great prices, great customer support, and always ship in plan discreet packages..
    Standing together we can make a difference in this world!!!

Enough said, I'm rambling now.... :eek:

Sorry bro, I thought I told you... :eek:

6. OK, quick short update...
    Mothers started and poking their little heads out of the sand... ;)

The Hydro Source today shipped out a new replacement hood..

So as soon as it gets here, I can get the chamber tested out and see what temps I'm going to have to deal with and how I'm going to deal with them...

I also want to elaborate a little on this company..
    I moved from VT, where you could only have 1 patient, so I would console other patients on how to setup as cheaply as possible and grow... So I ordered a lot from The Hydro Source because they have some of the best prices I can find online...

That is how the owner knows me, knows what I do, and why... ;)

I also want to say I get NO kickbacks from them and they NEVER ONCE asked me to suggest their business to anyone, I do it because of their prices and service which I have received from them..

I feel that if I point someone to a company that saves them some money, I helped that person..
    And I LOVE helping people!! Period...

7. lol "medication is free, delivery charge is 60 bucks an eighth"

jesus some people

8. Let's get this show on the road!!!

9. I'm trying, cannot do anything without clones from mothers, and the replacement for the bad hood....

We have AT LEAST 30 days before the mothers are old enough to start taking clones... The mothers are seedlings now... Sooooooooo......

I'm going to do this right, or not at all, because there is no point in me running tests which have no validity, as with 99.9% of the side by sides you see online...

10. OK, I have been hunting on how I can present the grow data to the community..
    I think that I'm going to use the HERB.IQ software for tracking the grow data...
    That way I can supply the data in a pdf or as an export, which you can import into your HERB.IQ software to view the different graphs.

If you wish to install this FREE software, you can download it from:
    HERB.IQ

HERB.IQ
    Can be used by Medical Marijuana patients and caregivers to track all aspects of your grow environment, clones, seeds, plants, flowering schedules, systems, reservoirs, breeding projects, budget, etc.

Status screen shows you a quick view of everything current, detailed view screen shows all aspects of a plants growth progress. All data is stored in XML and can optionally be encrypted to ensure your data isn't accessed unless the password is provided.

:smoke:

11. I know I'm just teasing, not even a cup of dirt? :)

I would like to check out how you get on with keeping the mother. Fingers crossed she's a good one.

Glad that you are impartial and that you are setting up as close as a similar environment as possible.

12. Quick update:
    This past weekend I had an accident and cut off the top of my index finger on my left hand.
    I'm out of the hospital, but in a lot of pain still...

It was a freak accident, but only happened because of my own stupidity... :mad:

I was running the duct work for the intake of side by side chamber lamp's cooling system, and it runs over the top of the mother's tent.. Well the blower for the mother tent was in the way, I pulled off the blower and set it on the top of the tent, and was going to run the duct behind the blower's location.

As I was running the duct work, the blower kicked on causing it to roll off the top of the tent, and as a natural reaction, I went to grab the blower to stop it from falling and then hitting the floor.. Well my finger went right into the spinning blades which instantly cut off the tip of my index finger. It got the finger between the tip and the lowest knuckle..

It all happened so fast and I stood there in SHOCK :eek: for a few seconds staring at what was left of my finger as it spurted blood, before screaming to my wife for help...

It took a few seconds for my brain to register, YES dumbass, that just happened...

They was able to reattach the end of my finger, but say I most likely will not get feeling back, nor will my nail grow back...

The fucked up thing, before I moved the blower, I looked down at the CAP 2 temp controller where it was plugged in, and thought, naaaaaaaa, it will only take a second... YEP I was right, it only took a second to lose a finger.... ;)

Mother seedlings are doing well and I notice daily growth...
    So this mishap does not push back startup date, only the testing of the side by side chamber.

PLEASE, anyone reading this, DO NOT be a dumbass like me, follow protocol and before working on ANYTHING electrical, unplug the dame thing...

It would have taken me just as long to follow basic protocol as it took for me to lose a finger...

Oh and I got the replacement hood from The Hydro Source today!!

13. Wow bro....pics or it never happen, hahaha

Seriously, my father lost his thumb as a kid....its terrible to lose a finger, glad you still have yours....even minus the feeling

Can't wait to see the new hood

14. They say I have to go back Wed. to see if the swelling went down so they can cast the hand and finger... If not, then I have to wait for the cast..

The metal bar they have under my finger is driving me NUTS!!
    And it is still bleeding too where the nail used to be...

[​IMG]

15. My name now is:
    Jakester Stumpy Jammin... :D

Live and learn...
    Just wished I would have learned from someone else's mistake though... ;)
    So learn from mine people...

16. Oh man that sucks. I work around power tools a lot and know it only takes a split second to lose a finger. Who would have thought that a fan could do so much harm. Thinking about it, the blades are probably fresh stamped metal with Sharp edges.

You'd think the fan companies would put a warning label on them or something since the blades are so exposed.

17. Ya, I think there is a warring on them, not sure, I'm scared of the dam thing to touch it now... hahahahahahaha

But I think the warning says:
    Unplug the blower before working on it and don't put your fingers in the blades, ya f**king retard....

LMFAO...

Yep, it only took a second of stupidity...
    Like I say, it would have taken less time to unplug the dam blower and follow safety precautions...

Here is a pic of the baby mommas...
    [​IMG]

18. ouchhhhhhh

19. ouch indeed...
    Glad you are finding humour in it.

20. It is, what it is....
    Nothing I can do but laugh, and learn from my mistakes... ;)
    I just don't want anyone to do the same stupid mistake...

A lot of the equipment we work with is very dangerous, if we take our eye off the ball for a second, that's when we get popped in the mouth by the short hopper...

I'm just glad it was not worse then it ended up being, because I could have lost my whole finger, as opposed to just the end of it..

I think my pride is hurt more than anything else, because I KNEW BETTER, and still done the wrong thing trying to cut corners... Again, I just don't want anyone to make the same mistake, because again, it only takes a second to do it right and be safe...

And ya, OHCH is right... LOL
    ;)