Advanced Nutrients Vs. General Hydroponics - Side-By-Side

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by jakesterjammin, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Yeah, with only the 3 part, nothing extra and by someone with at least 1k posts on here.

2. i think the gen hydro schedule rocks but i use the old advanced nutrients heavy feed schedule with gen hydro nutes. sounds wacky but it works well. then late in flower i switch to the lucas with koolbloom powder, which if you notice, so does the gen hydro feeding schedule.
    i think gen hydro is better and more consumer minded rather than an's price gouged products which clearly has themselves in mind

3. Agreed. Love to see AN results from other folks. I don't have 1K posts, so I guess my opinion doesn't matter. LOL

4. [quote name='"Motherhugger"']

Agreed. Love to see AN results from other folks. I don't have 1K posts, so I guess my opinion doesn't matter. LOL[/quote]

No, it counts if you have a journal showing what your up to....I follow tons of grow journals and believe every word they post

5. Why dont you do it? You have been around long enough and no one would question your results as they would if someone just showed up and started posting a side by side.

Or maybe Rumpleforeskin might be game... He did the thing for prosource and the LED's.

Whay say you Rump?

6. It was already tried....AN won,GH had problems in the race

Besides I'm kinda done with PHing...