Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B Help

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by kbolden, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I'm a big fan of Amazon as well. They lack any kind of knowledge base on what to buy for the newbies, of course, but what they lack in advice they more than make up for in not giving BAD advice. Something all too-common at some stores.

"No, really, you gotta buy the whole line!" BS. Not even the nutrient companies will feed you that shovel-full of crap. I mean sure, anyone selling something is gonna prefer to sell more of it than less of it, but at least the nute companies know what they're selling.

Too many times I've overheard some register-jockey try and fail to correctly mime the good advice he heard someone with half a brain give, or push the store line or whatever had the best profit margin for the store because that's what he was told to do.

I'd bet you anything that's where half the myths and misconceptions come from right there. I was in a store a few weeks back to buy more ona and lust after the Chameleon Plasma grow light they have on display and overheard this jerk that works there trying to convince a newbie that all the "serious" growers use GroBots.

Yeah. I wish.

2. True enough. You don't HAVE to do anything when it comes to your grow. Free will and all that jazz.

Personally, I've gotten better results with running an entire AN grower system lineup, but I wouldn't use all of the nutrients that the first person listed. Yikes. That's even too much for me.

Sensi Grow A&B + Sensi Bloom A&B = great growth for me.

3. #23 kellypinto, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    I used Sensi Bloom 2-part with big bud for first 3-4 weeks and I drop the big bud. Then I applied Sensi Bloom 2-part with B-52 and overdrive to finish them. Follow the nutrient calculator for feeding chart, it will assist you in feeding nutrient. I keep it simple and have had great results.

4. Yes, the nutrient calculator is a must for me too, even though I've been using AN for a while.

And since it's been updated, it seems like it works even better. But that's just me.

I hand out the information to everyone...

5. less is more junior

6. #26 EagleRider, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    I grow in 10" pots using pro-mix. I use the LIGHT feeding schedule.
    I am using Sensi A&B, Bud Blood, Carb Load, Big Bud and I add dissolved RAW honey.

7. I have seen Advanced do some amazing things, unfortunately I have seen similar results using my recipe. I even use Big Bud! But I don't fork over tons of cash upfront. I am not knocking your method just saying there are other options out there. Their products work but in my opinion you are just buying a name.