Advanced nutrients sensi a and b questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wired2341, May 30, 2012.

1. I just picked up the sensi a and b line of nutrients. I picked up the grow and bloom package (4 bottles in all).

I am looking at my containers and the ones on the website for advanced nutrients and they do not match the same packaging. Are they all PH perfect or is there a sensi series that is ph perfect and another one that is not?

Attached Files:

2. Either way I suggest checking the PH anyway.

3. I'm not to sure. I would think the ph perfect would say so on the bottle. But the older style of sensi a and b was not pre ph'd.

The bottles in your pick look like the old ones to me man.

4. Those are the standard A+B Sensi bottles. I've used them and I have the PH Perfect stuff too, different design on the bottles for sure.

5. #5 Wired2341, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    Ya i contacted advanced nutrients. They said I should take the sunshine advanced mix #4 and hit it with 6.3 ph nutrient solutions. Bummer that I bought it. Guy at the hydro shop said he wont take it back.

I just ordered the advanced nutrients perfect ph grow/micro/bloom combo for 38 bucks online.

Was just trying to mix it up as I still have bottles of the fox farms trio to use.

Also, can I use the sensi a/b on soil grows or just soiless/hydroponic

6. Nice that you got the info straight from AN's professionals. There are pH Perfect nutrients and not-pH Perfect nutrients, from what I understand. The pH Perfect nutes should be used together as that helps to maintain the pH.

And while I agree that it never hurts to check on your pH still, I really haven't noted any troubles since using the pH Perfect lineup. So I'm checking less and less...

7. Yes, those are the original (non-pH Perfect) formula bottles.

Still great nutes, I used them for years. All the same once you use those up make sure you look for the new formula when you buy more. The pH Perfect tech is worth it. It makes growing SOOOO much simpler.

8. I have the ph perfect micro/grow/bloom. I am not sure how i feel about them with soil though. Soiless, it works, but I think the PH is too low for soil.

9. No ph perfect has not made it to america due to laws.

Still check your ph son.

10. Nice information but, Ill check my ph when you check your facts, son

FYI, bought in a local hydroshop

Attached Files:

• gc.JPG
      gc.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
  11. I'm using both A's and B's in my current grow journal with great success. Ph balanced to 6.3-.5 in its done wonders.

Flushed my delahaze last night though, pretty raunchy stuff coming out with it so be aware of that in the end...

12. wrong.

13. Double wrong. I have the pH Perfect Sensi Grow & Bloom right now. Heck, I'm looking at it right now. :)