Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect PHing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WildIdaho, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Anyone using advanced nutrients ph perfect for soil?? Just wanted to know if anyone has done a test to see if adjust the ph after mixing in ph perfect nutes is a NO NO?? Or does that only apply to hydro with ph perfect??
    Let me know what you guys know who use ph perfect in soil.
    later

2. I had read an article somewhere about adjust the ph is a mistake because with that mix you have a wider range for your plant to pick up the nutes...but when I mix 1/2 dose im around 6.7 or 7ph..so i always adjust down to 6-6.3 but i always have little problems during flowering here and there..but have had good grows but what if thats what i have been missing and it works???

3. #3 CL4P-TP, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    it adjusts you Ph to 5.5.. it is built specifically for hydro.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElpsVkIHPUc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElpsVkIHPUc[/ame]

4. i was asking for soil..I have been using in soil and phing for the last year or so...with good results just wanted to know if anyone used it without phing in soil

5. So much wrong info...... The ph perfect line DOES NOT ADJUST!!!!! It isn't magic, and doesn't just go to a certain ph and magically stay their. The nutrients are much more readily available to the plant, so they are available for your plant to use in a much wider ph range. They are NOT designed specifically for hydro.

Trying to help by giving info is good, but when you don't do the research and don't know what your talking about, giving MISINFORMATION is very bad, and only hurts people.

6. 'NEW Micro Grow Bloom Base Fertlilizer Package PH Perfect - Advanced Nutrients Discount Packages

looks like it pH's automatically to me.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242960

a good read on ph prefect

7. Advanced nutrients ph perfect works fine for soil doing it now in ocean forest mixed with some ancient forest. The ph always works for me I don't adjust anything I use 4ml per gal base and 2ml per gal additive

8. Ok..thanks for replies fellas...so it's okay when I only mix up a 1/4 dose "1ML per liter" in veg... My ph is at 7.5
    That's ok? Do u guys adjust your ph when u water?
    Thanks

9. my tap water ph is 7.5 and when i add my ph perfect it adjust it to 6.0 which is good all you have to do i make sure you flush at the end of the week so the salt doesn't build up causing nutrient lockout causing your leaves to burn. id only use 1/4 strength for first 2weeks then just pump it up to full strength

10. also when changing to bloom flush ph water then use full strength straight away

11. I've heard it's pretty effective in soil, but I'm using it for hydro right now.

Good luck!

12. I am using ph perfect right now in my hydro. I can't get it to stabalize for nothing. I thought maybe my meter was bad so I spent 200 on a new one. It just got here ph is the same 6.8 headed to get some ph down now. There technology is not as good as advertised.

13. I'm using Advanced Nutrients ph perfect for soil. My tap water Ph is 7.9 and when I use Ph perfect it only brings it down to 7.2. Then I have use half ml of Ph down, to bring it down to 6.2. Has anybody had this problem?